AAA championship game

UCSportsFan

u havent seen to many teams then have u

I have seen tons of games... and this was the best game I have ever seen in high school basketball. Shelbyville did earn my respect. When I saw them lose in the Region 4 championship game I thought they had finally run out of gas, but they put together a great run, and just about dethroned the king.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen tons of games... and this was the best game I have ever seen in high school basketball. Shelbyville did earn my respect. When I saw them lose in the Region 4 championship game I thought they had finally run out of gas, but they put together a great run, and just about dethroned the king.

I agree.

T.J., you're an idiot.

THE SQUAD B)

what made this game close was the fact that the refs was trying to cheat for shelbyville.....remember the old saying cheaters never win, this old saying almost was proven wrong...the tssaa needs to investigate those officials because this is giving our tournament a bad name....5 players plus 3 refs still equals a lost for shelbyville...now how you like those apples.....GO HAMILTON....undefeated haters... B)

Guest Cutters Crazies

what made this game close was the fact that the refs was trying to cheat for shelbyville.....remember the old saying cheaters never win, this old saying almost was proven wrong...the tssaa needs to investigate those officials because this is giving our tournament a bad name....5 players plus 3 refs still equals a lost for shelbyville...now how you like those apples.....GO HAMILTON....undefeated haters... B)

Refs were HORRIBLE for such a big game to have such bad refs were a shame

You're right you don't see that very often...

An undefeated hater. Sad.

THE SQUAD B)

I think that whenever you get refs from different regions together it is going to be an inconsistent called game. Games are played differently in each region where West Tennessee plays a faster, more aggressive game than East Tennessee teams. Apparently East and Middle Tennessee refs like to call charges because I saw more charges called in this tournament than I have in my whole life.

Hamilton to me looked like just a bunch of punks (I know I have flak comin for that comment) in the championship game...and their coach...don't even get me started on him...the biggest excuse of an adult I have ever seen...to be coach of the #6 team in the nation and then act like the way he did at the end of regulation??? He is truly a disgrace to the State of Tennessee IMO...