Vince Young IS A TITAN

Vince Young was just drafted by the Titans after the New Orleans Saints picked Reggie Bush as the first round second pick. Floyd Reese is throwing his career on the line with this pick. It didn't matter who he picked. The risk is the same. Having ALL the QB's to pick from, the risk is even greater.... <_<

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince Young was just drafted by the Titans after the New Orleans Saints picked Reggie Bush as the first round second pick. Floyd Reese is throwing his career on the line with this pick. It didn't matter who he picked. The risk is the same. Having ALL the QB's to pick from, the risk is even greater.... <_<

Reese is ok. This was the best pick the Titans could of made. VY has huge upside and the Titans need to understand they need to be patient and sit Young out at least a year to learn and absorb the NFL game. I am just glad they didn't take Leinhart.

leinhart had grown on me so i have mixed feelings about vince. hopefully everything will work out with vince and he will be the best possible pick. if not, there will always be "what ifs" <_<

regardless, im glad this is over and we have another guy to call a titan :thumb:

I think its a great pick I really think the Titans are looking down the road 2 or 3 years at the possible upside Young has.

I wonder if a lot of NFL teams new something about Leinhert that we didn't I was surprised he fell that low with the Jets and Raiders among teams that could have used a QB?

Titans just picked MenDale White and I love this pick, but I am not sold on VY!!!

I love picking up White also.

I wasnt sold on VY, but with the Titans not drafting Matt, they must know somthing we dont. You know if Norm Chow really felt like ML was the QB of the future the Titans would have picked him #3. I think Chow knows his arm will not get it......if he was even close you have to figure with 2 USC guys in Chow and Fisher, the Titans would have drafted him.

I love picking up White also.

I wasnt sold on VY, but with the Titans not drafting Matt, they must know somthing we dont. You know if Norm Chow really felt like ML was the QB of the future the Titans would have picked him #3. I think Chow knows his arm will not get it......if he was even close you have to figure with 2 USC guys in Chow and Fisher, the Titans would have drafted him.

AT least 9 teams knew something about Leinart, not to pick him?

I thought Jets or Raiders one would take him? <_<

AT least 9 teams knew something about Leinart, not to pick him?

I thought Jets or Raiders one would take him? <_<

Me too., I thought the Jets would grab him for sure.

I think its because Mel Kiper had him rated so high.... :thumb:

Naw...it was hanging out with Nick Lechay.

Edited by PrepFanatic