Vince Young IS A TITAN

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leinart will have a ring before young will. Leinart has talent around him. Vince has talent building...give it time, they are thinking kind of long term, but not really. I wanted Cutler, but his percentage wasnt high so he was kinda overlooked. He went to the Bronc's. HE FITS PERFECTLY THERE...i am a broncos fan now, woo

I dont think so, he's dating Paris Hilton now...its all down hill from here. Pretty soon he'll be running around looking like Nicole Richie. :):)

Heres a few pages out of her draft day dairy...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...ht&lid=tab4pos2

Matt Leinhart has bust written all over him. He will be a partier, mark it down. Reggie Bush will be decent, but Vince Young and Jay Culter will be Hall of Famers.

Hall of Famers????? :lol:

Thats an awful bold statement for two guys who havent even played a snap in the NFL yet!!!

Guest dare_2_dream

Matt Leinhart has bust written all over him. He will be a partier, mark it down. Reggie Bush will be decent, but Vince Young and Jay Culter will be Hall of Famers.

:blink::angry:

Hall of Famers????? :huh:

Thats an awful bold statement for two guys who havent even played a snap in the NFL yet!!!

Rick Clausen is the next Kurt Warner right? Leinart is no Heath Shuller, now i'm a vols fan but Leinart is a winner now how many national championship rings does peyton manning have? maybe the colts need tee martin for the playoffs.

and to quote Steve Spurrier "the reason peyton manning came back for his senior season was so he could be a three time citrus bowl MVP"

Manning has lost every big game he has ever played in nott matt leinart.

Edited by 5A football fan

Rick Clausen is the next Kurt Warner right? Leinart is no Heath Shuller, now i'm a vols fan but Leinart is a winner now how many national championship rings does peyton manning have? maybe the colts need tee martin for the playoffs.

and to quote Steve Spurrier "the reason peyton manning came back for his senior season was so he could be a three time citrus bowl MVP"

Manning has lost every big game he has ever played in nott matt leinart.

Did I mention Peyton Manning?