Vince Young IS A TITAN

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to quote you i just hate how everyone worships the ground he walks on, no doubt he is a great player but i'll take joe montana over dan marino any day.

I would take Dan Marino over Joe Montana in SF's system any day of the week. Without question Marino was the better QB, however Montana was put into the ideal situation for his abilities. Whatever QB, Joe Walsh coceched would of been a HOF.

The situation QB's are put in determine their success, more than their physical abilities. Do you think the Brady could of won a Super Bowl in Cleveland? No. He was put in NE where his abilities could reach full potential. Lienhart is going to benefit from this as well. Same for Cutler and Young. They all went to systems in which they can be successful, and all have great coaches to led them.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

I would take Dan Marino over Joe Montana in SF's system any day of the week. Without question Marino was the better QB, however Montana was put into the ideal situation for his abilities. Whatever QB, Joe Walsh coceched would of been a HOF.

The situation QB's are put in determine their success, more than their physical abilities. Do you think the Brady could of won a Super Bowl in Cleveland? No. He was put in NE where his abilities could reach full potential. Lienhart is going to benefit from this as well. Same for Cutler and Young. They all went to systems in which they can be successful, and all have great coaches to led them.

My favorite QB, Steve Young. Maybe the same last name will produce the same thing. I am a Texas fan, just because noone gave them a chacne excpet some of the press and their fans. I was a fan before that, but...That made me want them to win even more. I have the most respect for Reggie n Matt. But I wanted them to lose..lol

Did anyone else hear that the Texans GM is going to resign today?

Yea i saw it too, the guy that makes the biggest decision in its Frnachise History resigns after two weeks of that decision well well well.

But i read in SI that Vince Young gve his jersey that he recieved on Draft Day to a 12 year old with a Terminal Illness, thats a good start if you ask me. (Pac-Man)who started off by getting in trouble last year