GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked with a couple of coaches that saw Carthage play in the passing tournament at Lavergne HS. They said even though Carthage was the smallest school there, they competed very well against the bigger schools. From the sound of it, Gordonsville better be ready for no-huddle, no backs and wideouts everywhere.

I talked with a couple of coaches that saw Carthage play in the passing tournament at Lavergne HS. They said even though Carthage was the smallest school there, they competed very well against the bigger schools. From the sound of it, Gordonsville better be ready for no-huddle, no backs and wideouts everywhere.

Thats right we are running the fun-n-gun this year people so be leary of the Steve Spurrier offense when he was at Florida from your neighbor those Owls. Don't let the fun-n-gun beat you. We have speed and kids that can catch and do something with the ball after they catch it. I can't wait.

Thats right we are running the fun-n-gun this year people so be leary of the Steve Spurrier offense when he was at Florida from your neighbor those Owls. Don't let the fun-n-gun beat you. We have speed and kids that can catch and do something with the ball after they catch it. I can't wait.

sounds like yall are taking a page out of trousdale's playbook from the last few years....... :lol:

hey bubba DO YOU FEEL THREATNED? BLINK BLINK HA HA HA I HOPE FRIENDSHIP SMOKES YA just because of people like you BUBBA!!!

no, i don't feel threatened at all. you had better hope FCS beats trousdale cause TC will embarass that joke of a team your rooting for(then again FCS will do the same), type what you mean and just say "i hope trousdale gets beat, so we don't have to play them."............ you sissy ;):o;)

Edited by snoball5278