QB needed

Oak Ridger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're right opie...OR kicks the living $$$$ out of clinton because we are recruiting. Booker moved to OR 8 years ago. Let's talk about the present.

Your right, that one had me scratching my head, I've known Corey for about 6 years, and never knew he had lived in Harriman. :rolleyes:

Dopie doesn't have a clue. All he knows is that he has never seen Clinton beat OR and may never see it. He did get to see a 70-0 thrashing but won't comment. Clinton doesn't raise good football players....mainly just vandals. We can count on repainting our facilities every two years as long as we continue to play and thump them.

Ole Dad

Your right, that one had me scratching my head, I've known Corey for about 6 years, and never knew he had lived in Harriman. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ole Dad

Dopie doesn't have a clue. All he knows is that he has never seen Clinton beat OR and may never see it. He did get to see a 70-0 thrashing but won't comment. Clinton doesn't raise good football players....mainly just vandals. We can count on repainting our facilities every two years as long as we continue to play and thump them.

Ole Dad

ouch!

Ole Dad

I have seen clinton and anderson county both beat the mighty recruiters.Lucky for o r that clinton is the home of ron brown and my brother is a great painter and repainter.His name is ollie.

I have seen clinton and anderson county both beat the mighty recruiters.Lucky for o r that clinton is the home of ron brown and my brother is a great painter and repainter.His name is ollie.

Ron Brown coached at Oliver Springs before going to Clinton. Duh huh