Class 5A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

y is every1 so down on Glencliff i seen them practicing out there and they have been workin pretty hard and goin 2 adays about a week ago.Have a good Reciever Josh Young returning and the running back Terrance key is doin great 2 The defense is Good and the offense is lookin Crisp i havent seen ne1 come out n see Glencliif Play n Scrimmages or Practices n wat do yall think of the Glencliffs Tight end Frederick Jefferson. I have seen him play n he can catch the football exceptionally well block well n is a good inside linebacker yall keep ur eye on him he is number 16

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like alot of metro teams, Glencliff has talent I'm sure. However; the conditioning, discipline, and ball control seems to plague them year in and year out. It doesn't matter how good the athletes are if the execution isn't there. Speaking from Gallatin's standpoint, I have to point out that Coker for Antioch never had more than 76 yards against us. Gwave, you may want to check me on that. That goes for every team. Standout players can and will make a difference. Just look at what happened when Gallatin's 2 best cb's got injured on the same play against Glencliff last year. The passing attack for the colts suddenly became a threat. I expect Glencliff to be athletic, but don't see them getting in the playoffs, or winning more than 4 or 5 games. Since we are in region talk, how does everyone think McGavock will handle this year having lost their offensive coordinator. Playoffs or not? I say yes, at the 3rd or 4th spot, because I think Broom is still going to find ways to win. Also, they usually have pretty good numbers which account for decent depth-or at least more so than several other teams in the region. What do yall think?

y is every1 so down on Glencliff i seen them practicing out there and they have been workin pretty hard and goin 2 adays about a week ago.Have a good Reciever Josh Young returning and the running back Terrance key is doin great 2 The defense is Good and the offense is lookin Crisp i havent seen ne1 come out n see Glencliif Play n Scrimmages or Practices n wat do yall think of the Glencliffs Tight end Frederick Jefferson. I have seen him play n he can catch the football exceptionally well block well n is a good inside linebacker yall keep ur eye on him he is number 16

Stop text messaging and write some real sentences. No one is down on Glencliff, it just stems from the past few seasons. Glencliff hasn't been that good recently. I will say this, they may be a surprise team because they do return a lot of their skill players. Also, their QB is not that bad. Personally, I feel he is better than last year's starter.

And squash, his 10th grade year, he went for about 150, most in the 1st half.

• 1 month later...

wats with errbody downin hunnnas lane i mean they beat overton an yall say thay have a good D an there 2-1 in the region so now wat place do u thnk hunterslane will finish .. maybe they could finish number two an have homefield advantage an if i recall i see hunterslane is palyin gallatin at gallatin this year hmm remeber las time they played gallatin at home durin coach cambells first year at head coach didnt hunterslane beat gallatin like 34-14 or more well anyway i thnk this year they will finish out number two in the region an have a home game in the playoffs an probally host franklin or brentwood

1.gallatin

2.hunterslane

3.hendersonville

4.antioch

Too bad they didn't give Antioch one.

Gallatin and Hendersonville will settle their business in a couple of weeks.

Its late in the season so I will change my order slightly. Gallatin is obviously first, followed by Antioch, Hendersonville, and I will go with HuntersLane for fourth over Overton. Never thought HHS would be in the mix.