Father Ryan vs. JP2

bigbigguy

JpII fan I really have nothing to apologize about. I bad mouthed one athlete in the JPII football family not the whole football family in general. I have the utmost respect for JPII football.

Obviously Ryan fans are above apologizing for anything. Well that is fine. But in the future please keep your extremely large brain on the topic and don't ADD away. kkcycyb

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should be ASHAMED of yourself!!! Sitting here talking about an 18 year old kid who is probably one of the most humble kids ever is just intolerable. I hear all these negative things on here about Golden and I can guarantee you that most of you who bad mouth him are grown men with jobs. and to sit here and look at some of the things you "haters" say about him is comical!! For you Golden "haters" out there if Tate was at Ryan you guys would think just as highly about him as we do here at JPII for several reasons: 1-He is the best athlete in the State of Tennessee PERIOD. 2- He is a "no sir" "yes sir" type kid with very good manners. 3- He is very humble and always points out to thank his teammates for his awards and achievements. So before you sit there and put this negative stuff about a High School kid, just think about this before you start stroking your keyboard, "How would I feel if this was my son or daughter they were talking about." or "how would I feel if it were me they were talking about?" Just something to think about.. See ya'll Tomorrow night WWWHHHOOOAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You, my friend, have blinders on. Somebody has already convinced GT he is in the NFL draft. Read, listen or watch. Oozing with attitude. Yes, he is a phenomenal high school football player. As far as his grades. 3.1 might get him an athletic scholarship, but he'll have to have a tutor in college, while the coaches nurse him thru school.

but dont't you forget, a running back can not run the ball without having a line blocking for them. If the line is no good then tate will have a hard time getting anything goin

take a look at the video's on www.schoolsportsradio.com when they played greenbriar the other night. to me, his line is not that impressive. golden is the man. he is definately what everyone is saying he is.

take a look at the video's on www.schoolsportsradio.com when they played greenbriar the other night. to me, his line is not that impressive. golden is the man. he is definately what everyone is saying he is.

What were you watching. The 3rd TD after the snap ther is no Greenbrier D-line left in the picture where Golden ran through. Golden is a Good back because he sees the holes as they open. A good line will open a hole maybe not in the exact location but its the backs job to read where it is. The 1nd and 4th TD's were all Tate the other 2 you have to give some credit to the Line!

Lussier and the Ryan defense shut down The Knights and Tater Tot. Big win and one of many more to come.

Ole Dad

Why do you call Golden Tater Tot? I mean we don't have any nicknames for your players. Ryan fans have such poor sportsmanship, win or lose! :thumb:;)

Congratulations and Good Luck on the rest of the season..... :thumb:

Chill out. This is supposed to be fun. If you want that much structure get on a Pope.com site. Nobody is disrespecting your team or your players. Ever watch Ron White?

Ole Dad

Why do you call Golden Tater Tot? I mean we don't have any nicknames for your players. Ryan fans have such poor sportsmanship, win or lose! :thumb::thumb:

Congratulations and Good Luck on the rest of the season..... ;)

Edited by Ole Dad

we have called golden tate tator tot for 5 years. ever since he somehow mysteriously made weight at St. Joseph, he has carried that nickname. It is kind of like RB/LB #17 being called Holy Bateman, etc. etc. etc.

and how does a nickname make someone a bad sport? does steve mcnair get mad at people who call him "air mcnair?" or, even worse, when Jevon Kearse was called "the freak?" please explain yourself a little more

Don't you think tator tot (or however you spell it) is derogatory toward Golden whereas the other two you mention are positive nicknames. You know we all come from the same Catholic family and it seems to me we can have a healthy rivalry without all the animosity. Can you manage that?