Riverdale @ McCallie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCN, go to mapquest.com and type in: 500 Dodds Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404. That will give you the best directions to campus. It's pretty easy to get there from I-24. You can also visit the McCallie website at: www.mccallie.org for additional information. Hope you enjoy the game...

i think riverdale's problem this past friday against SHS STARS was exhaustion..the coaches have worked the team to much and not giving them the rest that rankin use to give....i think riverdale will comeback stronger in week 1 but this will be a great game.....i think if riverdale comes out with the right mind set and well rested.....they could play like the old riverdale and put up a blowout....if they do not get the right mind set or enough rest....we will see a repeat as the stars game....Riverdale should win no matter what....for riverdale...do not give up yet!!!! you are still undeafeated....

well eventhough i graduated from riverdale i believe they will lose.. i still believe they have a strong team but mccallie is just a great team and its early in the season.. they have a D1 QB and in the past the warriors have had trouble against the pass.. and having all-state wr and rb says they should have a pretty balanced attack.. i will attend the game seeing as how i now attend UTC so its only like a mile away from campus.. i know some old riverdale people and some friends are coming to the game so should be a packed house.. i think riverdale will bring every bit of what it say.. not only that but there are a lot of people on campus who will probably come to that game cause its close and going to be a great game

i think riverdale's problem this past friday against SHS STARS was exhaustion..the coaches have worked the team to much and not giving them the rest that rankin use to give....i think riverdale will comeback stronger in week 1 but this will be a great game.....i think if riverdale comes out with the right mind set and well rested.....they could play like the old riverdale and put up a blowout....if they do not get the right mind set or enough rest....we will see a repeat as the stars game....Riverdale should win no matter what....for riverdale...do not give up yet!!!! you are still undeafeated....

I don't think Riverdale would blow out McCallie, no matter how good of shape they are in. McCallie will not have the athletes Riverdale has, but they will be in far better shape. McCallie runs a multiple option offense that is very difficult to prepare for. Their offense is very sneaky and their defense is very well prepared, especially for the wing-T. This should be a great game.....

Edited by Buzzman

Having seen both teams play, I really dont see either team "blowing out" the other. I do expect there to be alot of offense in this one as both defenses have some weaknesses to work on. I give a slight edge to McCallie in this one just because they have run the same offense for a while and Riverdale appeared to have a few wrinkles to work out in the new system. In a game this close any mistake could cost you the game.

DONT GIVE UP LOL why in the world would we do that

SCN, go to mapquest.com and type in: 500 Dodds Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404. That will give you the best directions to campus. It's pretty easy to get there from I-24. You can also visit the McCallie website at: www.mccallie.org for additional information. Hope you enjoy the game...

since i play for rhs i dont think i will have to know how to get there lol but thanks for there website thats what i meant