Blackman @ Riverdale

RunAndGun007

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looked that way today from the pressbox at the baseball field :blink:

I hadn't read the post about the vandalism before I responded to this thread, but if I did all that would have been on here is '#' marks because my language would NOT have been nice.

I know Coach A does not believe in rolling up the score, but this one time it NEEDS to be done to send a STRONG message! Besides we actually need to know what the score board will do when we put up a three digit score on it!

I hadn't read the post about the vandalism before I responded to this thread, but if I did all that would have been on here is '#' marks because my language would NOT have been nice.

I know Coach A does not believe in rolling up the score, but this one time it NEEDS to be done to send a STRONG message! Besides we actually need to know what the score board will do when we put up a three digit score on it!

Coach A will not run up the score, but Fri night will be interesting.

he needs to...im loving this wing T, but we have to CRUSH opponents. i think we could have put mccallie away the other night, and coach A only started trying to do this when he saw they were making a comeback. you cant wait, you have to use your momentum. coach A is no dummy though, he's still making adjustments from hillsboro to riverdale :ph34r:

BUT...this is blackman, so whatever coach A does it wouldnt worry me regardless. we will get to practice our passing game on blackman and really can do anything we want with our running, possibilities are literally endless...wow 3 100 yard rushers against mccallie, imagine what we can do to blackman :D

what i understood about this from sorces at blackman who play football is that after mims..TOOK HIMSELF OUT OF THE GAME FRIDAY..he told some coaches some crude comments..so i wouldnt put it by coach wells to do this..but if he wanted to he could b the best rb in the state!!!! he has the size and speed to go where ever he wants..he is the face of blackman for 3 yrs now and a player his freshman yr..but riverdale coming off a lose and blakman supposivly doitn that to riverdale..look to se ethe old warriors back..sry blackman but riverdale by 50+