(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

Pujo,

Slim Jimmy wants to know what happened on Roane Mtn tonight. Slim Jimmy has to congradulate Coach Shelton (King Biscuit) on a good win. Maybe Cosby is going to prove Slim Jimmy wrong and make it to the second round this year. There real test will come against Hampton.

Cosby is a better team than they've been in the past, Cloudland is really down,may be their worst team in 20 years,to make matters worse, they lose their go to guy on offence and their leading tackler. But still a great job to Cosby and Coach Shelton. I think this is Cosby.s first win over Cloudland.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a long drive home,wait til tomorrow.They will be a proud bunch. I now have a good idea as to how Region 1 will play out. Just not quite sure who will end up 4th.

If Grace can come up with some kind of consistant offense, they WILL beat Cloudland. The Ram's deffense was much better than advertised. Very good secondary. Decent run deffense... If they can just move the ball I think they will make the play-offs.

What are your thoughts on region one's playoff teams pujo? Who's gonna make the cut?

I'm no pujo, but I don't think I'd be going out on a limb when I say the top three will be Hampton, Unaka, and Cosby (in no particular order) and the 4 seed will most likely be the winner of the Grace-Cloudland game. And after what I saw tonight, I think Grace can win that game.

I'm no pujo, but I don't think I'd be going out on a limb when I say the top three will be Hampton, Unaka, and Cosby (in no particular order) and the 4 seed will most likely be the winner of the Grace-Cloudland game. And after what I saw tonight, I think Grace can win that game.

Did Cloudland really lose that much? They don't sound like they have hardly anything compared to their 2nd round team of last season.