(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

Slim Jimmy knows football better than you eaglet. There is no team in East TN 1a that can hang with my team. NO ONE ON THIS THREAD CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY EITHER EAGLE3314.

I care what Eagle3314 says sometimes :ph34r: You my slim friend are the one NO ONE on this thread cares to hear from.

oldeagles loser : slim jimmy

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cosby stinks they will lose

Where've you been my friend this game was last night. Cosby won 26-0. Aren't you from PF? A bunch of the starters from Cosby even went to the Jamboree and supported the Sevier Co. teams. I've been on every Tiger thread that has been started, supportin you guys every week. Weren't you runnin your pie hole about takin over for Guidry, (who's equipment you can't even carry). Look son, the only reason I didn't post this earlier when you were braggin, was because I really want PF to do good, but you my friend wouldn't even see the field at Cosby. I know exactly who you are, and I'd rather have #36 anyday of the week. Brandon doesn't deserve to have to play on the same field as you. He's out of your league kiddo! He probably wishes right now he was in Cosby. I love the Tigers, and all you are doin by gettin on here and badmouthin a neighboring program is lookin like an idiot. I love that coachin staff at PF too and I really hope they can get this season goin, but they're gonna have to get their superstar in check. (That's you, ain't it rocket?) I'd start worrying about my 0-3 team if I were you, Patty! GO TIGERS!! Get it on track.

Edited by eagle3314

well everyone i have great news. we washed all the roan mt. mud down the drain till at cosby. we had to lay the jerseys, shoulder pads, helments, shoes, and travel bags on the ground outside and take a pressure washer to them. took all morning, i enjoyed every minute of it. anthony man how are you we do miss you up here. wish you would have came and told me goog bye before you headed to FL. i hope you are doing well. are you playing ball there. well have a great weekend everyone.

King Biscuit Shelton

oh cool i guess i am a King like THE KING

where is he hiding. i know he is reading these post and threads.

i guess the is afraid to make an apperiance.

Hey patty, its me, "cosby", remeber? i played 8th grade half the year at pf.you said i stunk their too but guess what. i made D player of the week agaisnt N greene. you on the other hand, according to a post i read, still do nothin but sitt behind d cambel and cry cause u blow at life and cant start instead of brandon. so before youy go dissin cosby make sure u can bak it up on the score board like we do.

Bubba

ps. are you still really short? good luck getting on the rides at dollywood. maybe next year you can beat up a little kid, steal his vitamins and actually get to DRIVE the bumber cars.

Edited by IBleedBlue13