Kerry Collins

The Collins signing makes no sense at all.... It wasn't as if the Titans were a player or two away from being a good team. They are possibly the worst team in the league and an organization that has fallen apart.....

If it isn't Fisher then if I were him (or Bullock, he is being wasted on this team) I'd get out of dodge....

What I watched was an embarrasment...The only silver lining is having fantasy players playing against the Titans....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did, and nothing changed. SD is too good for this outfit. Collins missed some throws but the Oline looked like they were waving red capes at them... :lol:

Young did throw for there only touchdown...7-19, 106 yards, 1 TD.....Collins I think was 6-18, 56 yards, 2 int's....I think I'd much rather have Young in than Collins...At least Young can move and is not slow as a slug like Collins....

Yep! A new movie will be coming out soon...

Does ANYONE remember the Titans?

Starring "Floyd Can't Pickem Reese", "Dud Adams", "Fisher of Boys", "Don't have a clue Collins" and "Pack it in Jones".

Somebody put them out of my misery PLEASE!!!!!! :D

Edited by ERA

I wish they had kept Collins....Then they could've had the 2 worst QB's in NFL history......

Ryan Leaf.

Collins is just past his prime, everyone forgets he made a Super Bowl, which Bledsoe, according to your prior QB analysis would make him one of the top QBs of all time.

As bad as these two are, it's still no contest. However, roll every possible bad quality a QB could have into one player, and you have Ryan Leaf.

Ryan Leaf.

Collins is just past his prime, everyone forgets he made a Super Bowl, which Bledsoe, according to your prior QB analysis would make him one of the top QBs of all time.

As bad as these two are, it's still no contest. However, roll every possible bad quality a QB could have into one player, and you have Ryan Leaf.

Floyd is probably trying to get Leaf on the phone as I type this. :thumb: