Kerry Collins

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Functional as in a wreck that still runs and drives? The Titans are grasping. I hate this for Volek. I believe they should allow Volek to have this year and let things fall where they may to get Vince up to speed. It's easy to say "they should've kept McNair" but the price was too high. I have to agree with this move though it really stinks. It's the right thing to do to give Vince a more seasoned veteran to learn from. I just hope Volek lands on his feet wherever he winds up.

The Chaos Continues... :o

Volek is just a quality back up in the NFL. He is not a starter by no means. Kerry Collins gives the Titans the best chance to win this season. Some don't think this, but I believe Jeff Fisher is on the hot seat and feels the pressure from Bud. IMO, if Volek wasn't going to work out, throw Vince out there and let him learn as he goes. Why keep him on the sideline?

Guest dare_2_dream

Although this seems like a dumb move for the Titans you must have to think of what the coaching staff thinks they obviously are not impressed with Volek.

Im not exactly impressed with Volek either. He looked good on the last drive before the end of the first half but thats about it.

When I saw the Collins signing I just laughed...... Here is a guy who doesn't like to get hit and guess what, if you are the Titans QB you are gonna get hit....a lot....

Vince Young is a marvelous athlete but his throwing style is for the birds and he is no where near ready for primetime.... he should have stayed at Texas his last year.

And Leinart or Cutler are looking as if they will both be ready for primetime..... certainly light years ahead of Vince Young.

The Titans have so many holes to fill....Their once savvy drafting of players is no where to be found....and the players they have already mailed it in, it appears....

Luckily for me, I'm a hockey fan.... and the Preds have quietly put together an offensive juggernaut in Smashville.....

When I saw the Collins signing I just laughed...... Here is a guy who doesn't like to get hit and guess what, if you are the Titans QB you are gonna get hit....a lot....

Vince Young is a marvelous athlete but his throwing style is for the birds and he is no where near ready for primetime.... he should have stayed at Texas his last year.

And Leinart or Cutler are looking as if they will both be ready for primetime..... certainly light years ahead of Vince Young.

The Titans have so many holes to fill....Their once savvy drafting of players is no where to be found....and the players they have already mailed it in, it appears....

Luckily for me, I'm a hockey fan.... and the Preds have quietly put together an offensive juggernaut in Smashville.....

Slide1.GIF

Edited by ERA