Kerry Collins

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Titans should do what Bob Davie said last night..Scrap their offense,watch Texas game film and put Vince Young in and run the Longhorn offense...Mike Vick is running a college offense and it seems to be doing pretty good.....Couldn't be any worse than what Kerry Collins is doing....

And d2d I don't agree with you much,but yea the Titans losing this weekend is an understatement....

Guest dare_2_dream

The Titans should do what Bob Davie said last night..Scrap their offense,watch Texas game film and put Vince Young in and run the Longhorn offense...Mike Vick is running a college offense and it seems to be doing pretty good.....Couldn't be any worse than what Kerry Collins is doing....

And d2d I don't agree with you much,but yea the Titans losing this weekend is an understatement....

They won the first half :)

I've always been a McNair fan & wished he was still a Titan.But after listening to a lot of the Ravens/Browns game on 104.5 I'm starting to appreciate Collins more. The announcers said McNair looked bad against the Raiders last week too, despite the win

The Titans will make it through this.I just hope Coach Fisher survives. :thumb:

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Edited by THE SQUAD

Collins is looking better and I think had he been in training camp at least a week or or two earlier than what he was I don't think the Titans would be 0-3. I think they could be 2-1 right now had he have been in camp sooner.

The Titans actually looked like a NFL team at times today the defense played good for the most part I still think they need a better corner to go opposite of Pacman I don't care if you like him or not if you have been watching games going back to the last half of last season teams pick and choose when they go to his side which isn't ofton.

The Titans win today had I think Ganther? not got a blcok in the back on Pacman's return! :thumb: