UT hosting CAL

Footballfan15

Cutcliffe had full control of the offense. He called the plays. The first play from the line of scrimmage had more energy from the players than any game last year. If it goes the way I thought it would last year, Cut gets the head coach job in year 2 or 3. Fulmer goes to the front office and becomes the ambassador to the football program... <_<

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutcliffe had full control of the offense. He called the plays. The first play from the line of scrimmage had more energy from the players than any game last year. If it goes the way I thought it would last year, Cut gets the head coach job in year 2 or 3. Fulmer goes to the front office and becomes the ambassador to the football program... <_<

I disagree I think Cut's age (only 4 years) younger than Fulmer and his health problems will keep that from happening.

When ever Fulmer retires I think Tennessee will get a young coach like when Fulmer was named HC. I would say they will hire someone in there mid to late 30's to early 40's!

Well, let us see...........

I could say a lot, but it looks like UT ain't dead just yet.

Offense looked like the mid to late 90s, and defense just dominated. Cut is going to get a lot of credit, as he should, but Chief and the D showed up to play too. Special teams looked a lot better, and I don't think Cal is used to getting hit like they did tonight.

That plus the stadium was as fun tonight as it has been in a LONG time.

Could anyone else tell that Randy Sanders and his *RRPP offense wasn't in the stadium???....

Chief Chavis is one heckuva defensive coordinator....

How about the speed of that Vol defense???.....

Somebody better mention Ainge..I think the Cutcliffe affect on him was pretty apparent...Meachem showed out....

Wasn't all that orange in the stands awesome??....

One game doesn't make a season,but the Vols sure did look impressive tonight....

*Run..Run..Pass..Punt

welcome to a heavy dose of jj arrington... he will put some sad faces on volnation

You are correct.

And it does somewhat bother me that when looking over the schedule, the team I am worried the most about is a Pac-10 team. :thumb:

Bears by 9.

Let me rephrase that, when I look at games and rank them from "most likely to lose" to "least likely to lose", I consider a substantial dropoff from "most likely to lose" with Cal to the #2 team, which does happen to be Florida. LSU falls in at $5 on that list, as you march towards your 4 loss season with Les "How did I make everyone think I'm a good coach?" Miles.

Cal 38 UT 17

Foster runs for 120 yds....... Lynch gets 110 yds

Crompton replaces Ainge after halftime, after Ainge throws two int's. That's my prediction

I love that score Red. I hope your right on this one.

I hate Vol-Haters. Why the hate? For real, I can't use the words I want to when I take about/to Vol-Haters. Would anyone else like to turn the Fountain of Stupid on from their mouths?

I hate Vol-Haters. Why the hate? For real, I can't use the words I want to when I take about/to Vol-Haters. Would anyone else like to turn the Fountain of Stupid on from their mouths?

Go ahead you are the one running your chops,only trouble is it is always after a win,never before a game.

Edited by muffin

Cal 38 UT 17

Foster runs for 120 yds....... Lynch gets 110 yds

Crompton replaces Ainge after halftime, after Ainge throws two int's. That's my prediction

You hit a home run with that prediction.... :lol:

You should be on the ESPN Gameday crew.....

Kirk.H. predicting Stanford over Oregon...A Duck romp

Lou Holtz predicting the Arkansas Razorbacks beating USC.....Please

Lee Corso predicting Cal to be half of the National Championship game....Not this year

UT does look improved.....

Ok...that's the under statement of the century :thumb:

Not even the same team...Cut and Chief are then men :thumb: Fulmer can just sit back and coast now. I bet ole Phil's blood pressure dropped down into the normal range for the first time since about week 3 of last season :rolleyes:

Edited by Lions4ever