Smith County at Trousdale County

Antwan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...tell Coach Satt to bang a few more up for us. :huh:

i'm distraught to say it doesn't look like yall will need them to be all that banged up. i think the athletic director and the superintendant at trousdale should have a long sit down with the head coach and get this (insert profanity here) straightened out. :lol: what can you say though, 20 years at the top, a bad season is long over due.but, it's not over yet, just gonna be a tougher road to go. at least the vols played well this weekend. :)

queenie, what's up with "trou(t)dale"?

Edited by thetruthcutslikeaknife

Slim Jimmy has given TC the muffin award for getting beat by Watertown. Slim Jim thinks that Smith Co. will win this one. TC is down this year.

Jimmy's Losers: Trousdale

what in the blazes are you talking about kid? tc will never in the history of man-kind be a muffin team. they have worked hard since they started to get where they are, and they wont just lay down for no team. slim jimmy i think you actually need to go watch the teams you criticize instead of making people mad on forums.

Antwan & Queenie........ All I ask is to have "Mercy" on us.

Hope we can have a better showing than this week.

Thanks to the SC Mafia for the support.... we have a very good rivalry, but hang together

otherwise! Queenie does have a great tailgate party.

Hang in there Jackets! :)

Ole Grunt.....formerly LGW711 . had to change my name to protect the innocent LOL :lol:

I am glad this rivalry was renewed. It has been fun to have such a good rival so close. It beats the heck out of going to Pearl Cohn.

I don't think any true SC fan believes TC won't play their tails off against us. This will be a war as always. Being the apparent underdog makes TC that much more dangerous.

Coach Satterfield will give his TC pride and tradition speech to his kids. I wish TC had pulled out a win over Watertown (boy...it's hard to say that). :huh: SC cannot overlook the Waspers. With last week's loss...it would be easy to do that.

Edited by Antwan

queenie, what's up with "trou(t)dale"?

Since ya'll are on the creek bank...and it plays such an important role...I figured your county was misnamed...and it's my campaign to correct that for ya'll...hence "Troutdale"...

GRUNT!!!!...It's great to see you back on the boards...I've missed you!!!...Hope to see you Friday night at the "TroutFry"...otherwise known as the tailgate...hehehehe

Like Twan said...we like this rivalry...we like the pre-game yakking...we like the tailgating...but what we really like is the game...

We know that this game is always a good one...I would love to see my boy and all the other senior OWLS beat Troutdale...and this may be the year it happens...

Since ya'll are on the creek bank...and it plays such an important role...I figured your county was misnamed...and it's my campaign to correct that for ya'll...hence "Troutdale"...

GRUNT!!!!...It's great to see you back on the boards...I've missed you!!!...Hope to see you Friday night at the "TroutFry"...otherwise known as the tailgate...hehehehe

Like Twan said...we like this rivalry...we like the pre-game yakking...we like the tailgating...but what we really like is the game...

We know that this game is always a good one...I would love to see my boy and all the other senior OWLS beat Troutdale...and this may be the year it happens...

to bad you have to wait till trousdale is in such a dilapidated state to have a chance. :thumb: but, when you've dominated people as much as we have, people will take any win they can get against us. good luck night chickens clint's gonna be throwing anything and everything at yall, i'm just afraid that won't be enough, we'll see. :rolleyes:

what in the blazes are you talking about kid? tc will never in the history of man-kind be a muffin team. they have worked hard since they started to get where they are, and they wont just lay down for no team. slim jimmy i think you actually need to go watch the teams you criticize instead of making people mad on forums.

Looks like to me that you are the only one mad about the prediction? :thumb: As far as the game goes its SC vs TC it does not get any better than this. Both teams are well coached and both teams have good players. And it is huge rivalry and fun to watch. Just because TC was upset Friday night Owls don't go into the game thinking you already have the game won, you better come out and play as hard as possible because you better believe they are going to. Good luck Owls!!

to bad you have to wait till trousdale is in such a dilapidated state to have a chance. :thumb: but, when you've dominated people as much as we have, people will take any win they can get against us. good luck night chickens clint's gonna be throwing anything and everything at yall, i'm just afraid that won't be enough, we'll see. <_<

Yes, last years game was not very close but since the days of TT Harper we have played you very close. We have had more than just a chance in every game except for last year. We beat you in '03 and it was worse than the score showed. Clint doesn't have all his familiar "go to" guys now. Sorry bout bout your luck TC. Owls BIG. :o

I have to agree with most everybody on these boards i absolutely love this game. A little down or not this game is great for both schools and communities. I look for a huge crowd on the creek bank friday night and hopefully a great game. I hope my boys respond to the loss friday like i think they will. Go jackets show the world your not dead yet!

Original where are you at? I want to hear some good crap talk. You know this game only happens once a year so come on bud give me some!

I have to agree with most everybody on these boards i absolutely love this game. A little down or not this game is great for both schools and communities. I look for a huge crowd on the creek bank friday night and hopefully a great game. I hope my boys respond to the loss friday like i think they will. Go jackets show the world your not dead yet!

Original where are you at? I want to hear some good crap talk. You know this game only happens once a year so come on bud give me some!

You shouldn't get much crap from SC fans this week. I know you won't from me. TC has owned SC over the last few years. I give respect where respect is due...and earned. TC has earned it from us.