Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

OakRidgeCat

Somebody needs to make sure Art isn't driving; at the speed he is operating I think we need to call him a cab....(okay, Art, you're a cab)...sorry, old joke.

There is no fear in either team, there is respect...there will be great effort and pride displayed by both teams...as always...great kids, great athletes, two great cities, two great schools, two great traditions, should be one great game.

Roll Tribe Roll

I think there is something wrong with Art this week. I first noticed it when he picked Christina Aguilera over Beyonce and Shakira.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dragoon, if you're gonna follow the Cats you may as well learn their names. 24 is Darrell Miller, son of former basketball star of the same name. I agree with you, he is a player and will be hard for any db to cover one on one. You have to help out on Darrell or he can hurt you. Terrific hands, catch anything you throw near him. If we had Alonzo Douglas on this team, defenses would really be in a bind. He was our best receiver, ruled ineligible. Of cpurse, DB has a guy that's just as good #9 Cody Sensabaugh is a player, too. He will have an advantage at times against our, how should I say this, vertically challenged defensive backs.

dragoon, are you coming to the Ship, or going to watch your boys?

One tiny correction.......Darryl Miller is Anthony Miller's son. Darryl the basketball star is Anthony's brother which would make him the younger Darryl's uncle. Anthony Miller is a former football Wildcat.

Actually coach Lussier didn't really care if the other team saw the stairs or not. But, Stevens will wait it out, I promise you. Should be some interesting gamesmanship. It will definately be a waiting game. Stanton was willing to take a penalty to make Riverdale watch it, it must have worked. The crowd was going crazy by the time he started walking.

All I know is put up or shut up, Tank's still a newbie in the 'Ridge, and we MIGHT forgive him for going against the hometown team. As for DB, they'll see the 'cats come down the stairs from the field...even if they wait all night. Stevens knows what's at stake and what it means.

ORidgeKat, you and your dad better not give any seats away to any DB tribe members before we get there!

Skunk's got it right...PRIDE AND RESPECT... :

*growl*

I just finished my story for tomorrow's spread. I only teased to the fact I MAY pick DB ... sheesh. :(

I had to take a few days, look at some numbers, talk to some people, break down a few things, find out about a few potential injury situations, get a feel for the players and coaches, etc. etc. etc.

This game may not be as close as some of the "experts" think. :(

All I know is put up or shut up, Tank's still a newbie in the 'Ridge, and we MIGHT forgive him for going against the hometown team. As for DB, they'll see the 'cats come down the stairs from the field...even if they wait all night. Stevens knows what's at stake and what it means.

ORidgeKat, you and your dad better not give any seats away to any DB tribe members before we get there!

Skunk's got it right...PRIDE AND RESPECT... :