Coffee Co at Tullahoma

wingman10

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Stuff. But I'm telling you and the Wingman that T-Town's D is grossly underestimated. If CC scores 49 points on them I'll eat my words and then my hat! Then I'll claim both of you the greatest! YGTBSM! 49 points! They held Hillsboro to 28 (and they should have held them to 21). So if they hold CC to 14 points will you and especially Wingman give them some respect? Cheers!

I'd say Tullahoma's defense is pretty good....CC's is not bad either....they are giving up 299 yards a game.....they are just handicapped by the special teams giving up good starting field position all of the time........What I was getting at is, if the special teams does not improve, then the Raiders will probably need to score 49 if they want to win!.....If the special teams improves....then it could be much more low scoring!....more around the 28-35 point range......Special Teams has def. been the achilies heel for the Raiders....if they can fix that problem then everything will be ok for the Big Red.....but if the Wildcats and Cass Barnes get to start at the 50 every drive....then it could be rough on the CC defense....especially without Irons and Harris....they have made a few personnel changes though to better match-up with Tullahoma's speed....but like always with these two teams....especially in the past 3-5 years....y ou can throw out the records and previous performances....these two teams will show up to play.....Good luck....Go Raiders!!

Tullahoma gets the win. AND I will predit that special teams will make a huge impact on this game, But I hear that the offense is making some personnel changes. ANY truth to these rumors?

I

Changes on offense for Tullahoma or Coffee Co.?

Edited by Mo Bro

Tullahoma usually finds a way to win this game, while Coffee County usually finds a way to lose this game. The injuries that have been listed are more key to Coffee County and will be tough to overcome. They will have to play ball control and control the clock. I don't think they want to get into a shootout with Tullahoma.

Never have really heard anything...how do the Tullahoma fans feel about Coach Olive?

Just curious....

one thing about tullahoma that i am proud is that we have coaches that care more about the kids than the game its else

olive football

coach chadwick soccer

coach galloway basketball

caldwell and hargrove softball and baseball

these people are not out to promote themselves like some other coaches in the mid-state are

Tullahoma gets the win. AND I will predit that special teams will make a huge impact on this game, But I hear that the offense is making some personnel changes. ANY truth to these rumors?

I

I guess you'll just have to wait and see tonight what kinna personel changes will be made :ph34r: ..................RUKIDNME.......you making the trip tonight?