Henry County vs. Munford

hcrocks

Sorry, haven't had the time to be on lately. Some of us have to have jobs.

Still don't know how half you people post on here so often. Maybe you all work nights, since you post during the day.

anyway I agree with this prediction

HC 45

Munford 17

This will be a blowout. Munford is not in our league. As I said early in the year. We will represent the West in Murfreesboro. Once we finished playing the two five A teams that we had on the schedule we have begun to roll.

I am so glad that we are in this new region. It got old being one of the smallest schools in 5A. And it is also nice to not have to travel to Brentwood, and Nashville 3 or 4 times. We will DOMINATE this region for years to come. JCM is through and HC will be a FORCE in 4A.

Welcome back my "O-Ful" friend!!! It seems as if you have lost your mind in your absence...JCM through????? Please do not follow the words of the anti-one...the YANKER thought you were smarter than that!!!!! HC has NEVER dominated ANY region!!!!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER is sure your new coach brings a breath of fresh air and confidence into your program and he has experience at winning, even if it was in an easy league...but winning is winning...and that is the bottom line. He has won a championship and that separates him from most. But the real question is where would Munford be without the transfers??? Most schools do not even get one transfer who is a difference maker over the course of several years. By my last count , Munford has three...and they may be the best three players on your team!!! So the turnaround at Munford may not be able to be defined until a few years pass...unless you can count on your three best players to come from other schools each and every year. The YANKER is not being critical because the TSSAA apparently has signed off on all of this...the YANKER just speaks the truth as I see it.

True from top to bottom region 8 isn't that tough, Melrose is usually great and sometimes Memphis East is good. It's no accident Melrose is one of the best teams in the state every year. #7,#23, and #70 all live up here, thank you Yanker by not being the type to shout slander of recruitment, it seems that it's popular to do even without proof. Film trade, personally I believe it's up to each individual coach I'm sure if coach Randall doesn't trade tape a coach can get tape from others. I'll disagree with you in one aspect, the business world can and is harsh so I'm not concerned about if our coaches are buddies but you can respect a man for his accomplisments even if you don't like him because he didn't send you a tape.

True from top to bottom region 8 isn't that tough, Melrose is usually great and sometimes Memphis East is good. It's no accident Melrose is one of the best teams in the state every year. #7,#23, and #70 all live up here, thank you Yanker by not being the type to shout slander of recruitment, it seems that it's popular to do even without proof. Film trade, personally I believe it's up to each individual coach I'm sure if coach Randall doesn't trade tape a coach can get tape from others. I'll disagree with you in one aspect, the business world can and is harsh so I'm not concerned about if our coaches are buddies but you can respect a man for his accomplisments even if you don't like him because he didn't send you a tape.

The YANKER does not know if he sent JCM a tape or not. I just maintain that if most coaches swap tapes, and I am told that they do by friends of Coach Massey at NS, then it is beyond the understanding of the YANKER as to why he would come into a new region and not cooperate. Like I said, I do not think it will impact the outcome of any games, it is just an inconvenience that could be avoided by cooperation. As far as the transfers, I am sure they live there or the TSSAA would be all over it.

The best thing is people are actually talking about Munford football. Some of you believe it's just because 3 legal transfers from Memphis but that's not true. Ask Yanker about the fullback who had such a big game against JCM. He was a junior last year but didn't play fullback he played O-line, he just one example of many others. I'm glad to see others recognize that it's not just 3 players making a difference but our team as a whole is much better then last year. How we play friday night, who knows I see us being picked as a blow out and losing in a close game, all I want to see is our young men taking the field with pride and purpose in the pursuit of excellence. Make this year, this win, the foundation that the future of Munford football is built. As long as we have this attitude, staff, and support our program is moving in the right direction. Just wanted to vent some thoughts been away for a few days.

Ditto that for the North Side game, but we all have to deal with it. Has TSSAA checked them that you are sure of? I remember someone from Munford questioning whether they were legal on an earlier post (and I'm not trying to start something hear), but I never heard if there was a ruling by TSSAA or not.

I think Northside should be more concerned with the legality of a few of their softball players. You know the ones that seem to live in JCM`s zone yet attend Northside?

I think Northside should be more concerned with the legality of a few of their softball players. You know the ones that seem to live in JCM`s zone yet attend Northside?

Don't know what you're referring to, but softball hasn't been that good the past few years so apparently if there are some they are not putting us in position to win region titles like Munford's are.

Don't know what you're referring to, but softball hasn't been that good the past few years so apparently if there are some they are not putting us in position to win region titles like Munford's are.

Two girls that played at Tigrett and still live in the JCM zone. That`s what I`m talking about. Shouldn`t be too hard to figure out. As far as the Munford case, I don`t think the TSSAA ever checks unless someone actually asks them to check.