hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

you are stupid..all i can say is no 8and0but lets say 7-1 and nobody ever rembers th 1st loser...screboard,scorboard,scoreboard....amd oh yeah scorebord...dogs win again adam plays 41-21...hahahahaha

Congrats on the win, way to act like youve been there before. Go back and look at the tape big guy, 13 was TACKLED every time you all ran the sweep. I am not taking anything away from you all, played a heck of a game, but why do all you people keep putting up scores and saying "If Adam ...?" I AM TRULY SORRY FOR HIS INJURY , but you didnt have him tonight after the first play and UNFORTUNATELY, you will not have him the rest of the year, and that truly is a shame for him because he is a GREAT player, but how do you know what wouldve happenned? Is everybody up there a Nostradamus? Can you tell me if I will ever win the Lottery? Because if you say I can and you all are obviously so good at telling fortunes and what happens "if" I may just give up my career and start buying tickets now! Good luck to the TEAM of Hampton, I hope you all TCB and so do we so maybe we can take care of this once and for all!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about them DOGS? I said what about them DOGS tonight? Man....what a game!!

I am glad that it's over! Whew! I guess all the caskets and tombstones didn't do a thing for them huh? And, let's not forget Adam's pic on the field house door....that was really classy!

Let's let sleeping dogs lie! We won! Get Over It! That's all that matters. Adam will do his best to get back in the game if it's up to him somewhere in the playoffs....you can bet money on that.

Congrats to the Dogs! We really had a blast rooting for yall tonight!

:o:(

Edited by volunteergirl10

Well my turn,First and foremost,I,m heartbroken for Adam and his family. I've went orer it in my mind the whole way home. Think you for you're dedication and hard work. You made us all extremely proud alot of Friday nights. The one thing I thought of was, remember the kid in the wheel chair last night. There is alot to be thankful for. Now get better and do whatever it takes to live your dream. Now to the rest of the Bulldog nation, way to step it up and pull one out without your star. Dedicate the rest of your season to Adam, every block ,every tackle, everything you do in practice. Its been alot of fun wacthing him run up and down the field ,but now you guys have to come together as a team,you still have a great team,just less room for error. I really don't like naming players and giving credit to one or two guys ,I like the team concept, but whoever said we were a one man team just got fooled. If that were the case,we just beat Cosby without anyone on the field, quite an accomplishment. Now we have to work our butts off to get a little better at every position. Great job by a bunch of guys, be proud and go to work. The real season starts in 4 weeks.

Mamma says, there was someone from Cloudland who filmed all of Cloudland's games. Then, they took all of Byrd's best runs and made a high-light reel out of it. I was just wondering if anyone had taped Hampton's games so that one could be made of Adam. I would love to see all of his ridiculous runs.

Edited by Lord Vader

Great game and congrats to Hampton players and staff yall have a good TEAM and proved that tonight by beating another good TEAM without your stud duck! Yes I said yall beat a good team I know for some reason evryone still wants to deny the fact that Cosby can play a little football , but thats OK were kinda gettin used to it. Hey how bout layin off on J.Lowe a little bit EVERY WEEK he is double teamed keyed on and spyed all over the field teams try to make it IMPOSSIBLE for him to even get the footbal every friday and when we go up against teams like Hampton and Unaka with the athletes on the defensive side of the field to shut him down it makes it tough but he still manages to produce solid numbers. NO J. Lowe is no Adam Townsend Adam is a better back and J. Lowe is a better WR Kickoff and Punt returner and DB You keep your 25 I'll keep mine. I truly am sorry that townsend got hurt I'm sure he's a good kid and no one wants to see that happen to a senior ball player for any team. See yall in round 3 at your place :thumb:

It sounds to me that no one knows for sure that adam is out for the season, and that it is all heresay and everyone assuming the worst. Personally as tough as i hear that adam is, i don't see him out for anymore that 5 or 6 weeks, so if hampton goes far in the playoffs we might see him fly again. Now as for hampton without adam and how that will work out. I'm not going to lie and say that i don't think of hampton as a one man show, but i will say that they are not nearly as superstar orriented as marco pleasant. I feel like they are more team orriented with a very good tailback than anything else. The real question will be how good is that team without the good tailback. I think they will still make playoffs, and depending on how well the team pulls together "for adam" they might even make second or third round action. But i will also say that without townsend i don't see a prayer of a gold ball, or even a trip to the burro.

It sounds to me that no one knows for sure that adam is out for the season, and that it is all heresay and everyone assuming the worst. Personally as tough as i hear that adam is, i don't see him out for anymore that 5 or 6 weeks, so if hampton goes far in the playoffs we might see him fly again. Now as for hampton without adam and how that will work out. I'm not going to lie and say that i don't think of hampton as a one man show, but i will say that they are not nearly as superstar orriented as marco pleasant. I feel like they are more team orriented with a very good tailback than anything else. The real question will be how good is that team without the good tailback. I think they will still make playoffs, and depending on how well the team pulls together "for adam" they might even make second or third round action. But i will also say that without townsend i don't see a prayer of a gold ball, or even a trip to the burro.

Heck, I would hope they will make the playoffs since they have already won the conference championship. I agree with you about the state championship run though. I don't know if Hampton can hang with the likes of Coalfield, Friendship, South Pitt, and Co. with Adam. But I believe he is for sure out for the year. His mother was the one that said so, just look at her previous post (Mamma Says). But we can all pray...

Ah ,don't really matter, you have to go with what you've got and Hampton is still a good team. They will try to make up for Adan in different areas. Still got some guys who run the ball hard, blocking is always the key anyway. Great backs can do more with less. Hampton has great coaching and they will adjust. In reality, I hate it worse for Adam and his family than I do for the team. He has done great things and was on course to do alot more. The good think for Hampton is,they have 3 weeks to develope more ways to put points on the board. That dadgum passing game looked pretty good.

Well I can't sleep and don't really want to. I'll ponder on this game for a week or two( don't help we have an off week). I could've played alot better but heck J.C. wouldn't let the most overrated player in Tennessee beat him lol. Seriously though, I wish Townsend the best, your a hel# of a player man and my hats off to ya. Youre the best highschool player any of us have/will ever play against. Good game to Lyons and Lunsford also. lord Vader im sorry i couldn't put on a better show. Oh yeah, King, I don't know what's got into you but I like you alot better. What a guy!

#25 Jody Lowe

p.s. To the Cosby faithful: You guys are the best and I love you very much. Sorry I let you all down :thumb:

Hampton played a good game. I believe Cosby played about as good as they possibly could. The game was not really as close as the scoreboard would indicate. As for the question about, will Adam's injury hurt Hampton later on down the road. YES, you can not lose the state on Tennessee's leading rusher and it not hurt you. Dustin Jaynes came in and did a very solid job though. Lunceford also pased the ball very well. Whoever said that Jody is an overrated punk ic COMPLETELY CORRECT in that assessment of him. I didn't see him do a single thing all night except jump up and start pulling his jersey like some NFL wide reciever. HAMPTONBIGDOGS, if this is Adam's last game, I pray to God that is not, I was wondering if anybody taped the games that you know of because I would like to have like a high-light reel of some of his great runs. I know someone made one for Mark Byrd a couple of years ago, I would like to see one of Adam too.

Give Lowe pom-poms and he would make the perfect cheerleader.

Well I can't sleep and don't really want to. I'll ponder on this game for a week or two( don't help we have an off week). I could've played alot better but heck J.C. wouldn't let the most overrated player in Tennessee beat him lol. Seriously though, I wish Townsend the best, your a hel# of a player man and my hats off to ya. Youre the best highschool player any of us have/will ever play against. Good game to Lyons and Lunsford also. lord Vader im sorry i couldn't put on a better show. Oh yeah, King, I don't know what's got into you but I like you alot better. What a guy!

#25 Jody Lowe

p.s. To the Cosby faithful: You guys are the best and I love you very much. Sorry I let you all down :thumb:

Good Game Jody! No reason to ponder on this game, it was all left on the field, it's done. Focus on the rest of the season.

Coacht is a place where the has been's like me come to critique the game, but there aint no woulda, coulda, shoulda's, refs and coaches make the calls they do and the game goes on. Good game to both teams.