tdntn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. All the damage done in the 3rd qtr last yr was done by Gastom Miller - he is gone

2. Everything that happened in the past is exactly that the past and will have zero effect on this game.

3. Anybody that saw Smyrnas last 2 games with Riverdale if honest has to know Sonny had a lot of success throwing the ball and remeber he was a sophmore qb in his first year. He is now a veteran with an established qb coach guiding him ( if you don't think that makes a difference ck out ainge at ut)

4. Actually the winning streak as all winning streaks end up becoming is now a negative, odds are you will have a game where it just doesn't go your way. Most games riverdale vs smyrna have been so that no matter how riverdale played smyrna did not have enough talent to win. This yr Smyrna has the talent to win and doesn't have to hope riverdale has a bad game.

5. Smyrna has almost perfect balance run vs pass so you have to play them straight up on defense. Riverdale is all run all the time so defensively you can certainly put all your emphasis on that aspect I am sure they can pass but if smyrna is discussing pass coverages in the 4th qtr then they certainly have an excellent chan ce to win.

To put it simple its time

don't care who did what in the past

don't care who said what

don't care how anybody runs on the filed

don't care if riverdale jumps up and down on the S at midfield

don't care what anybody on coach t posted

don't care who coached riverdale

IT IS TIME TO GET IT DONE ONE PLAY AT A TIME ONE QUARTER AT A TIME

ITS TIME

SMYRNA 24

RIVERDALE 21

Probably should have waited about 10 hours before going into such detail, could have saved you some time.

Absolutely PITIFUL. Riverdale played great in all facets of the game. THE WORST gameplan I have ever seen from any coach on any level of any sport. Congrats Coach Shad, you just set Smyrna football back about 20 years. We would've done better if we just Asked Madden on the video game. Not one postive thing can be taken from this game. Good job R'dale. You deserved it a billion times more than Smyrna. I never thought I could reach the point of being ashamed to be a Smyrna football fan, but I think it just happened. That is EMBARRASSING. Good luck to both teams even though it seems like R'dale doesn't need any.

Edited by jmu031

Absolutely PITIFUL. Riverdale played great in all facets of the game. THE WORST gameplan I have ever seen from any coach on any level of any sport. Congrats Coach Shad, you just set Smyrna football back about 20 years. We would've done better if we just Asked Madden on the video game. Not one postive thing can be taken from this game. Good job R'dale. You deserved it a billion times more than Smyrna. I never thought I could reach the point of being ashamed to be a Smyrna football fan, but I think it just happened. That is EMARRASSING. Good luck to both teams even though it seems like R'dale doesn't need any.

And don't forget that you guys had TWO weeks to prepare for Riverdale. How bad would it have been on one week?