Gatlinburg-Pittman

reaction

Back to the topic. GP..How good are they?

Seen them play. For 2a they are very competitive. Playoff standpoint - they are matched against, by far, the toughest region in the state 2-2a. Alcoa Loudon among the best! CAK Sweetwater pretty dang good to!

GP is very balanced on offense when they want to be. They can throw it when they want to, but really have not been challenged yet. They run because they don't have to throw! Run the clock, get the game over. Win. Simple. GP QB is a good well-rounded athlete. Good arm and quick!

GP 28 Sweetwater 21

Loudon next, that will be tough!

The other popular topic on this thread....SCHS

You guys are really good in 5a, probably top 2 or 3 in east tn.

SCHS & GP in totally different categories when it comes to football. The 2 cannot and should not be compared.

Guys (GP & SCHS) get along & stop arguing!

Good luck to both in the playoffs!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RealmenWearKilts, I hate you and you need to walk yourself out into on coming traffic...GP is going to get raped in the first round!!!

Oh, it sounds like somebody is having a bad day... I guess you are just upset because your team is not very good. So go back to Tiger Nation, cry a little bit because a man in a kilt hurt your feelings, like they beat your team this year, well like everyone beat your team this year. I know you are sad because your girlfriend doesn't want to be around you anymore... She is now dating a man in a kilt... I have to comend you on the originality of your screenname I am sure it took you HOURS to come up with GPFBSucks. Welcome to loserville!!! Population YOU!!!

GP has not chance at all to win this game on Friday. If they do it would most deffinently be considered a fluke. But, IF they make is to play Alcoa, which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, they would absolutely get slaughtered. So REALMENWEARKILTS, you are absolutely out of your mind if you think that you guys are any good. You have not played one single good team. Every team you have beaten has been absolutely terrible. You could not play with the 2A teams in other regions.

GP has not chance at all to win this game on Friday. If they do it would most deffinently be considered a fluke. But, IF they make is to play Alcoa, which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, they would absolutely get slaughtered. So REALMENWEARKILTS, you are absolutely out of your mind if you think that you guys are any good. You have not played one single good team. Every team you have beaten has been absolutely terrible. You could not play with the 2A teams in other regions.

o yes someone else with sense thank u tnfan1998.....realmenwearkilts is a moron ive never seen him say nethang that made ne sense!!!!!!!

o yes someone else with sense thank u tnfan1998.....realmenwearkilts is a moron ive never seen him say nethang that made ne sense!!!!!!!

You sound so intelligent calling everyone on here a moron. Now show us just how smart you are and explain the holiday bowl that you referred to in an earlier post. To the best of my knowledge and from what others that tell me it NEVER existed. SCHS did use to have a Smoky Bowl that was started in the early 50's by the Lions Club. It was later discontinued because SCHS went 20 yrs w/o a winning season and the TSSAA would not allow you to participate in bowls w/o a winning season. It was started again in 1987 when SCHS went 6-4 during the regular season. Sevier Co. played Bill Robertson's Bradley Co. Golden Bears. The following season SCHS made the playoffs for the 1st time ever. With that and the expansion of the state playoffs went the Smoky Bowl.