District 11aa

wareagleblue

The officiating was terrible at Creek Wood. The officials took control of the game and took a well played close game by both teams and turn it into a free throw shooting contest for Creek Wood. Creek Wood hit 28-31 free throws in the game, 15-16 in the fourth quarter. Franklin hit 15-15 at the line in the second half alone. Now before everyone starts yelling I'm crying because Waverly lost. I admit that Waverly committed their fouls. But the officials didn't call the same thing on the other end of the court. 21 fouls on Waverly, 6 on Creek Wood for the whole game. Waverly shot 2 free throws for the whole game. ONe call saw a Waverly girl tripped and she fell to the floor right in front of the referee. The Adams girl consistently went over the back for rebounds.

I'm not taking anything away from Creek Wood, they played a great game and have a great coach. Just wish it would have been left to the kids on the floor. Good luck the rest of the way Creek Wood.

I second that was the worst officiated game I have seen all year. Game was a lot closer than the score shows, However Waverly did get outcoached by Creek Wood. Mulllinics deserves Coach of the Year.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that was the worst officiated game I have seen all year. Game was a lot closer than the score shows, However Waverly did get outcoached by Creek Wood. Mulllinics deserves Coach of the Year.

Well looks like your getting your usually occasional jab in against Waverly's coach. I'm just curious. Since you indicate you were at the game, exactly what would you have done differently if you were coaching Waverly?

Edited by Is That Right

Well looks like your getting your usually occasional jab in against Waverly's coach. I'm just curious. Since you indicate you were at the game, exactly what would you have done differently if you were coaching Waverly?

Well I really was not degrading Waverly's coach I was uplifting Creek Wood's. However, if you want to talk about Waverly's coach I can all day long, but I don't think it is appropriate. I hope you are from Waverly because if you are not then you really have no business in the matter.

Well I really was not degrading Waverly's coach I was uplifting Creek Wood's. However, if you want to talk about Waverly's coach I can all day long, but I don't think it is appropriate. I hope you are from Waverly because if you are not then you really have no business in the matter.

Well let's see you state that the game was closer than it seemed, but Waverly got outcoached. It would seem your placing the loss at the coach's feet. That seems like degrading to me. You didn't share with us how you would have coached things differently. Thats not surprising. Finally, if one knows your history on this board, then one would know you never have good things to say about Waverly's coach, but you love the job Carr does at Cheatham and have since a certain player tranferred there. Wonder who you are connected to, I know and so do several others. Don't you think it is time to let the past be the past and praise who you wish with out taking the occasional shot at a coach you don't care for.

Well let's see you state that the game was closer than it seemed, but Waverly got outcoached. It would seem your placing the loss at the coach's feet. That seems like degrading to me. You didn't share with us how you would have coached things differently. Thats not surprising. Finally, if one knows your history on this board, then one would know you never have good things to say about Waverly's coach, but you love the job Carr does at Cheatham and have since a certain player tranferred there. Wonder who you are connected to, I know and so do several others. Don't you think it is time to let the past be the past and praise who you wish with out taking the occasional shot at a coach you don't care for.

There are no past issues here. And no i'm not connected to who you think i am.

Edited by utvols04