District 11aa

wareagleblue

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Harpeth had a starting senior out with illness. I know they played JV players in the 2nd and 4th quarters. I think getting that game out of the way with no injuries was the main focus with the district tournament around the corner. How did Brentwood do against Hillsboro the other night? Or is it Northeast that you are a fan of?

Edited by theglove d-up

It has been a long time since jojo12 has had an opportunity to post anything negative about Harpeth, I guess that comment has been on hold for over a month now. It is a shame for any team to lose two games in the state in one season, how dare they? That program is in shambles for sure. Maybe they should forfeit the district tournament? Last I checked, there are no undefeated teams in AA, I think they will be just fine. My guess is that it will be a while before you can post anything negative about Harpeth again. I think they will make another nice run in the post-season.

The girls 11AA district tournament schedule and times look like this:

1)Harpeth

8)Stewart Co Friday(2/16) @ Harpeth 7:00

2)Cheatham Co.

7)Fairview Friday(2/16) @ Cheatham Co. 7:00

3)Creek Wood

6)Waverly Friday(2/16) @ Creek Wood 7:00

4)Sycamore

5)Montgomery Central Friday(2/16) @ Sycamore 7:00

Saturday Feb. 17 (All games at Cheatham Co.)

Winner of 2 vs. 7 and Winner of 3 vs. 6 play at 4:00

Winner of 1 vs. 8 and Winner of 4 vs. 5 play at 7:00

I think Harpeth had a starting senior out with illness. I know they played JV players in the 2nd and 4th quarters. I think getting that game out of the way with no injuries was the main focus with the district tournament around the corner. How did Brentwood do against Hillsboro the other night? Or is it Northeast that you are a fan of?

If you look up jojo12's posts they are mostly about private schools and in the football section.

Good Luck to Harpeth in the district and region, I told you that you were good enough.

Let Salem know I talked to APSU about her.

These are the four teams from District 12AA that our 11AA ladies will see in the Regional Tourney in a week:

Liberty Tech (they won the 12AA regular season title so they are automatically in)

Lexington (they beat Camden 73-61 in the opening round of the 12AA tourney)

South Side (they beat Chester Co. 51-31 in the first round of the 12AA tourney)

McNairy Central (they beat Bolivar 63-48 in the first round of the 12AA tourney)

NOW WITH THAT SAID NEXT WEEK IS NEXT WEEK SO UNTIL THEN HERE'S TO WHAT SHOULD BE A VERY EXCITING TOURNEY BEGINNING ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

I saw Liberty Tech play Camden during the season. Late during the season. They didn't impress me. They have some size but they are lazy on the court, especially offensive side. I think any of our top 6 teams could have won that District.

Saying that, I think it will be an all 11AA final in the region for girls. Not so lucky for boys IMO.