District 11aa

wareagleblue

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, Ha. :D

I have yet to put Harpeth down. There's a difference between honesty and putting them down. A few years from now, when you're sitting on the other side on the gym, not wearing the red and blue socks, watching the game you may understand.

Mandy plays much better defense than Kobe does, everyone knows that. I'm not speaking about her overall defense. Her defense has improved tremendously since Coach Johnson has been here. I commented many times about that, you have heard me, ks can vouge as well. She's proven she can be the total package.

No doubt about it, Mandy will probably put on a show as she has before come regionals, but will they be able to hold someone under 45 points? It's never been the offense that has kept them from moving on to state.

I would love to see them peak at the right time, I will serve myself up a good old heaping helping of crow and let you watch me eat it. :D

papatiger, I'll be looking for ya.

Look forward to it, Slube.

Hey everyone, I saw Liberty Tech's girls team tonight, they didn't impress me. Our top 6 teams ought to be able to take them. They have some size, but are not very aggressive on defense like our District. I think it will be an all 11AA Distict domination in the regions in girls. Boys will be right the opposite(see my post on guys).

Edited by papatiger

Hey everyone, I saw Liberty Tech's girls team tonight, they didn't impress me. Our top 6 teams ought to be able to take them. They have some size, but are not very aggressive on defense like our District. I think it will be an all 11AA Distict domination in the regions in girls. Boys will be right the opposite(see my post on guys).

I don't think it will be a domination. Lexington and McNairy has already beat your #2 team right now in CreekWood. McNairy, Liberty, and Southside return all or most of their key players from last year. I'm not saying 12AA is going to win 3 of 4 again becase they might lose 3 of the 4 games this year but I expect all four of the opening round games to be close.

Papa Tiger

Why are you guys going to be covering games for WQSV?

By the way CCHS defeated CreekWood to move within a half game of second place. Cheatham controls their own destiny to finish number 2 in the regular season.

It's not in concrete but we have helped them out and there has been discussion since we are already here that we will cover the Cheatham County, Harpeth and Sycamore teams. I did it last year some when your announcers was sick and this year it is just cost effecient. Don't worry, if you heard me last year, I give these teams plenty of things to cheer about. I will guarantee it will be exciting and fun. WQSV owner owns WQMV in Waverly too.

I don't think it will be a domination. Lexington and McNairy has already beat your #2 team right now in CreekWood. McNairy, Liberty, and Southside return all or most of their key players from last year. I'm not saying 12AA is going to win 3 of 4 again becase they might lose 3 of the 4 games this year but I expect all four of the opening round games to be close.

Liberty didn't impress me at all on the girls side. They were lazy on offense, they got after it a little better on defense, but they just lack the intensity that District 11AA teams have. I don't know about McNairy, I heard that they are pretty good, but other than that, I just don't see 12AA putting much of a struggle up on the girls side.

Montgomery Central won tonight to finish at 7-7 in the district while Stewart Co. ends at 0-14 in the district.

With that win MC has put the pressure on Waverly Central (6-6 in the district). The Lady Tigerettes have to beat Creek Wood & Cheatham Co. at home PLUS have Harpeth beat Sycamore tomorrow night to have a shot at the #4 seed. They'll get the #5 seed if they win both of those games and Sycamore wins. If they win one game of their final two it comes down to a coin toss. If they lose them both then Mont. Cent. is the #5 seed and Waverly Central finishes at #6.