William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

TG24

A Class Act is what I am looking for......get back on here and admit you were wrong and congratulate the other team. Some of them like DBGRAD and a few others have done that even though they predicted a close game but there are a few who are pouting about it. It's OK to be disappointed, take your lumps like real men and go on.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Class Act is what I am looking for......get back on here and admit you were wrong and congratulate the other team. Some of them like DBGRAD and a few others have done that even though they predicted a close game but there are a few who are pouting about it. It's OK to be disappointed, take your lumps like real men and go on.

Got to remember that most people in kingsport are a bunch of front runners.....

It might happen sometime next week, but with their high school boys losing on Friday and UT just dropping a close one to LSU, your Kingsport crowd won't do much apologizing. I'm betting they are probably in shock right now and don't really know what to think.

I'm surprised at some of the band members though. A few came in last night to where I work and were glad that DB lost because now they no longer have to be cold on a Friday night. Meh.

Oh and I'll admit that I thought DB would take this game too, but an upset was never out of thought because.......well DB does great during the season but the playoffs are just too much for them to handle for some reason.

Edited by formerblazer

Ain,t gonna happen!...but boy do they like to dish it out B)

i kno how to make them feel better. since they ended the regular season ranked #1 and all their other state championships were voted on by the press and not won on the field (in their defense their was no playoffs) we could get the press to declare them regular season state champs and try to get tssaa to go along with that.

i kno how to make them feel better. since they ended the regular season ranked #1 and all their other state championships were voted on by the press and not won on the field (in their defense their was no playoffs) we could get the press to declare them regular season state champs and try to get tssaa to go along with that.

B)

Don't mention it to them...................someone might actually try and do that.

It might happen sometime next week, but with their high school boys losing on Friday and UT just dropping a close one to LSU, your Kingsport crowd won't do much apologizing. I'm betting they are probably in shock right now and don't really know what to think.

I'm surprised at some of the band members though. A few came in last night to where I work and were glad that DB lost because now they no longer have to be cold on a Friday night. Meh.

Oh and I'll admit that I thought DB would take this game too, but an upset was never out of thought because.......well DB does great during the season but the playoffs are just too much for them to handle for some reason.

well DB does great during the season but the playoffs are just too much for them to handle for some reason. Its called complete ...Asphyxiation B)

haahahahahaah..............wooooooooooooo

HOW BOUT THEM ROWDY GOVS?????????? man i loved it, never gone that crazy in a game be4! ive been there all 11 weeks so far at wb's ftbl games and this one was amazing....

all the talk on here on the internet bit the DB players in the rear.......

WB is a couple of plays freom being 9-1 ppl......and not 6-4, anyways DB sry your season ended like this and WB way to step up and take home this win!!!!!

ill be there next week to cheer my school on at Farragut!!!!

woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo