A/AA State Predictions

gphstrack

i would place clabo on top.

i'd say 16:30s-40s, coniglio, i think that 16:38 sounds accurate. clabo then patterson, yourself, madden, johnson, all under 17, followed by: maheney, musick, cowan, perkins, bell, and varble rounding out DL's top 5 putting them at: 42 pts.

they're not going to be anywhere FRA's record of 29 points is my point (no pun intended)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is what i think will happen at state. Johnson Patterson Madden and Clabo will all be fairly even through the beginning of the race, then Patterson Madden and Clabo will start to pull away at the and get about a 20 to 30 second lead with 400 left. Then obviously Johnson wont have the kick to catch them. So then Johnson morphs into a human ball and all 170 pounds of him start rolling down the hill. Once he reaches the final uphill that leads to the finish. some rocket boosters will pop out of his butt propelling to him the finish.but o wait, clabo,madden,and Patterson can hold him off by combining there senior emotions( from this being their last race) and start crying until they create a giant river of tears the size of the Mississippii. Johnson and the rest of the runners wont be able to finish. So Madden , clabo and patterson all hold hands and cross the finish line at the same time splitting the individual championship. Also since none of the lipscomb runners could finish b/c of the river of tears. FRA, Page, and Gatlinburg-pittman will all be co-team champions defeating the mighty lipscomb

and u get the award for

b*tch of the week

it was one of those things where i didnt think before i typed. I will say that i think being a senior definitely has an effect on the race. However, that doesnt mean everything, b/c i still think Sean keveren will beat Chris Berry even tho berry is a senior

it also helps that keveren is a lot better than berry. i dont think trent and i were saying that being a senior means you can catch someone 20-30 better than you, it just gives you that extra edge in the last 400m. for example if clabo, patterson, johnson, and coniglio are neck and neck with 400 to go i think clabo and patterson would finish before the other 2. we arent trying to say that kathy kroeger is gonna get beat by the whitestation girls just cuz their seniors or something crazy like that