I-MAC

PTSportsWriter

Cherokee (44): Asia Avery 13, Ashlee Price 12, Savannah Ewing 12, Kelly Walker 5, Katianne Cupp 2.

Cocke County (42): Shannon Depew 17, Jerrica Lane 13, Courtney Lewis 4, Nikki Bryant 4, Alex Suggs 2, Morgan Buda 2.

CHS: 12/35 FG (34.3%), 14/22 FT (63.6%), 4/11 3-PT FG (36.3%), 16 RBS, 12 TO

CCHS: 17/44 FG (38.6%), 7/14 FT (50%), 1/9 3-PT FG (11.1%), 31 RBS, 14 TO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherokee (44): Asia Avery 13, Ashlee Price 12, Savannah Ewing 12, Kelly Walker 5, Katianne Cupp 2.

Cocke County (42): Shannon Depew 17, Jerrica Lane 13, Courtney Lewis 4, Nikki Bryant 4, Alex Suggs 2, Morgan Buda 2.

CHS: 12/35 FG (34.3%), 14/22 FT (63.6%), 4/11 3-PT FG (36.3%), 16 RBS, 12 TO

CCHS: 17/44 FG (38.6%), 7/14 FT (50%), 1/9 3-PT FG (11.1%), 31 RBS, 14 TO

NICE TO SEE LANE GOT OUT OF HER SCORING FUNK. BUT COCKE COUNTY HAS TO BUT MORE PRESURE ON THE BALL TO GET EASIER BASKETS OFF THIER DEFENCE BUDA SCORING 2 POINTS AIN'T GOING TO GET IT. WITH BRYANT HAVING NO TOUCH AROUND THE RIM DEPEW IS THE ONLY OPTION IN HALF-COURT O.

West 2

Cherokee 3

East 4

Cocke County 5

Jeff County 6

Schedule of Games

2/14 G1 6 PM - Cocke County (5) vs Morristown East (4)

2/14 G2 7:30 PM - Jefferson County (6) vs Cherokee (3)

2/16 G3 6 PM - Winner of G1 vs Greeneville (1)

2/16 G4 7:30 PM - Winner of G2 vs Morristown West (2)

2/19 G5 6 PM - Loser of G3 vs Loser of G4

2/19 G6 7:30 PM - Winner of G3 vs Winner of G4

better look out for morristown west, its tournament time. it seems things always falls into place for them this time of year.

Not much would have to fall into place for them to make it to the championship game. While I don't think Greeneville is the number 2 team in the state, they are obviously the class of northeast tennessee, and I don't see them getting beat in District or Region.

I guess thats why they play the games though.

I heard last night that Coach Potts stated that he has never won a coin toss in his life, so I guess his luck held.

I don't envy East playing Cocke County on thier home floor, but then again, Cocke County might feel the pressure of defending home court.

As we have all been saying, # 2 seed was key, because there is not much difference between 2-6. Who shows up Wednesday with the season on the line?

Jefferson County hosts Maryville Monday night. Does anyone else play another game before the district tournament?

What a month. :rolleyes: January 12th, Jefferson County is leading the conference at 4-0, and leading at halftime at Greeneville.

February 10th, 6th seed in the District Tournament.

But now we can put that all behind us. It is a new season!

Edited by raiderray

I heard last night that Coach Potts stated that he has never won a coin toss in his life, so I guess his luck held.

I don't envy East playing Cocke County on thier home floor, but then again, Cocke County might feel the pressure of defending home court.

As we have all been saying, # 2 seed was key, because there is not much difference between 2-6. Who shows up Wednesday with the season on the line?

Jefferson County hosts Maryville Monday night. Does anyone else play another game before the district tournament?

What a month. :rolleyes: January 12th, Jefferson County is leading the conference at 4-0, and leading at halftime at Greeneville.

February 10th, 6th seed in the District Tournament.

But now we can put that all behind us. It is a new season!

You are right RR, Jefferson County has proven that they can get beat by anyone in the district, but they have also proven that they can hang with anyone. Hopefully the Lady Patriots will get some type of offensive consistency come Wednesday. As for Monday, that could get ugly again. I still believe Maryville is one of the best teams I've seen all season. Maybe I just saw them on a good night though.