what happened with Maryville?

RCHSeagle

TUrnovers: Friday night was a very cold night, WHat can be done to reduce turnovers when it is cold? IT is harder to make good throws and also harder to hold on to the ball.

What does UT do to help their backs when the weather starts getting cold?

Throws were just fine.....one int that was a bad decision but the other was a heck of a play by an athletic DB from Brainard. Two of the fumbles were caused by good hits and helmets on the ball. Brainard deserved and forced most of the TO's....not the cold weather.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville will fall to someone very soon. I'm sorry but this is not their year...

Sorry but you have no room to talk about any team in Blount County! You're from upper east Tn and we all know what football is about up there! If I'm not mistaking wasn't your team 13-0 a few yrs back and the Rebs thumped yall by like 49?? That shows that upper east tn is weak in football!! Win a gold ball before you start running ya mouth! :D

TUrnovers: Friday night was a very cold night, WHat can be done to reduce turnovers when it is cold? IT is harder to make good throws and also harder to hold on to the ball.

What does UT do to help their backs when the weather starts getting cold?

I don't think the cold would hurt that much. Once your out there running around and the adrenaline is flowing, you get warmed up.