what happened with Maryville?

RCHSeagle

Well the concensus of the folks down south of us is that Maryville has their hands full against Rhea County and NO CHANCE against Red Bank. Red Bank has an unbeaten regular season and people are ready to put them in the BCS standings. I hope Maryville lucks up and makes it that far I would really like to see this team play. I'll call the boys at West and tell them not to bother coming. :thumb:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red bank is not the faviorite in my mind vs. Knotz West.

Maryville has one game to win and that is vs. Rhea County, nothing else matters. After last nights game Maryville will have a very sprited practice and get focused upon that game and that game only. Looking ahead if foolish.

Where you the same guy who thought Powell would handle Red Bank or was that someone else. I dont think anyone is writing Red Bank into the quarterfinals cause you still have to play the game, just ask some of the people that went home early that never thought they would.

lookin ahead is just fine for me cause i dont play anymore but since your having a sprited practice yall might want to work on them turnovers cause Rhea will take em to the house and Red Bank should be the favorite lets look at the facts ok

Cleveland vs Red Bank 17-0 RB

Rhea Co vs Cleveland 28-7 Rhea

Rhea Co vs Red Bank 25-15 RB

Cleveland vs West 35-7 West

Red Bank beat both Rhea Co and Cleveland which both are very strong teams the only reason you should think West would have a chance is cause Cleveland hung with Red Bank but in that game Red Bank didnt do very well on offense and just remember this is the playoffs and Red Bank is at home so dont think yall will have an easy game at Red Bank

lookin ahead is just fine for me cause i dont play anymore but since your having a sprited practice yall might want to work on them turnovers cause Rhea will take em to the house and Red Bank should be the favorite lets look at the facts ok

Red Bank beat both Rhea Co and Cleveland which both are very strong teams the only reason you should think West would have a chance is cause Cleveland hung with Red Bank but in that game Red Bank didnt do very well on offense and just remember this is the playoffs and Red Bank is at home so dont think yall will have an easy game at Red Bank

You got me really confused. Who are you talking about when you say,"dont think yall will have an easy game at Red Bank."

Where you the same guy who thought Powell would handle Red Bank or was that someone else. I dont think anyone is writing Red Bank into the quarterfinals cause you still have to play the game, just ask some of the people that went home early that never thought they would.

Yes I thought Powell would handle Red Bank, I was wrong. It is hard for any team to turn the ball over three times and lose it's starting QB in the first qtr and still compete in a play-off gave vs. a good team. No excuses, RB won. I don't think you'll handle West as easy though, should be a good game but West will score a few points.

Red Bank is better than most people let on.

I'm sorry FBE but Powell just barely crept in the playoffs this year with only one signature win against Farragut. Powell had a great defense but the offense looked lacking without Cruze. Some of my close Powell buddies are saying they are expecting some lean years ahead and the pipeline looks a little bare.

I expect Red Bank and West to be a great game with Red bank having homefield advantage they may have the edge. But they have a ton of speed just like West so it will be a interesting matchup. I have watched both teams play and the Red Bank defense may hold a slight edge.

I do see the Rebel nation back on track against Rhea Co. Central dropped off toward the end of the season with tough injuries and gave Rhea a close game but I think the Rebs will be to much.

Edited by ZCAR

I like your statistics, just not your analysis.

RB beat Cleveland by 17

RC beat Cleveland by 21

West beat Cleveland by 28

So this is why RB will beat West?

I like your statistics, just not your analysis.

RB beat Cleveland by 17

RC beat Cleveland by 21

West beat Cleveland by 28

So this is why RB will beat West?

sorry i get a little confusing with my words sometimes but Red Bank has a very potent offense and a very fast shut down defense so west might score a few but they wont work Red Bank over at all i dont really know much about west but i know that Red Bank had a bad game offensively against Cleveland or they would have beat cleveland a lot worse than they did im not sayin Red Bank will blow West out but they are going to be in Red Bank so i will take RB by 15