Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very seriously doubt you know more about proper grammar or sentence structure than me. If I was writing an english paper I would try a little harder but not here. OH YEAH did I forget to mention that my last english teacher in college was from Westmoland.

Yes, it is obvious that you are an English wiz. Just look at your work.

Props to you zonepirate, that was pretty dang funny.

Yes, it is obvious that you are an English wiz. Just look at your work.

Props to you zonepirate, that was pretty dang funny.

I never said I was an english wiz, just stated that I doubt seriously you know more about correct grammar than me. But hey I forgot you are a Westie and you all are good at putting words in people's mouth they did not say.

Anyone that knows, knows that refs come from different parts of the state in the playoffs.

Eagles Mom, everybody in Smith County has alot of respect for your Eagle squad and their coaches. We just like to mix it up on here during the week to have some fun. No, the OWLS didn't lose on purpose four weeks ago. Westmoreland was the better team on THAT night. Westmoreland made all of the BIG Plays that were to be made after the first 5 minutes of the game.

Smith County knows that. Smith County doesn't like that. Finally, Smith County gets the chance to do something about that. These OWLS that are coming up this Friday WILL NOT be in a good mood. Best of Luck to BOTH TEAMS and may Smith County win by 21

Last night, you rednecks must not have understood what I was saying. Big “O” also means zebra (black & white), which is what I’ll be wearing Friday night. Let me refresh your memory. Gordonsville, 11 seconds to go, holding WHS, touchdown called back… Game over; Westmoreland loses. Friday night, I’ll be saying “Go SC”…oops, I mean, “Holding Westmoreland...NO TOUCHDOWN!” Game over, SC WINS! Then, you can blow the foxhorn!

what is the record between whs and sc anyway about 15-2 whs

I never said I was an english wiz, just stated that I doubt seriously you know more about correct grammar than me. But hey I forgot you are a Westie and you all are good at putting words in people's mouth they did not say.

Kind of like how a few Smith County people do. And this thread kind of reminds me of the Macon-Smith thread a few years ago people from Carthage saying Macon got lucky and that there was no way Macon would beat them again and so forth. And we all know what happened then. I just don't see Smith beating Westmoreland Friday night on there own field. I could be wrong, I guess we will all find out Friday night.But I predict a good hard fought game by both teams with the final being-Westmoreland-10

Smith-9

Kind of like how a few Smith County people do. And this thread kind of reminds me of the Macon-Smith thread a few years ago people from Carthage saying Macon got lucky and that there was no way Macon would beat them again and so forth. And we all know what happened then. I just don't see Smith beating Westmoreland Friday night on there own field. I could be wrong, I guess we will all find out Friday night.But I predict a good hard fought game by both teams with the final being-Westmoreland-10

Smith-9

I don't know much about Westmoreland but I did see SC play the first half against Boyd. I was impressed with SC's offense. Did SC play bad in the first meeting or is Eastlesswater's :) D just that good. Sorry, couldn't help myself :):)

Smith-9

Oh how original picking the score to be 10-9 where did you ever come up with score at?