Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't think I'll be needing any furniture, but I might have to stop by the old dollar general, do you guy have a Wally World? :)

Yeah but my old lady is the manager at the Dolly Store!!! So if I sent you to our small wally world she would beat me!!! LOL She knows better!!! LOL

Go Owls!!!

From the picture it looks like your visitor's side goes from the 30 to the 40. Ours goes from the 20-20 (at least...I'd have to look at a tape of the game or run up to the field to be sure...sorry, it's not worth it!).

We should have NO problem filling up those stands! You may want to tell somebody to bring in some temporary stands!

If you don't get there early you will be standing beside the fence!!! This place should be packed!!!

The Laugerhead says that Smith County, unfortunately has no chance in this game. Sorry guys, but that bunch from Alcoa is just awesome. It is hard to compete against a team with that many great players. They also have a very good coaching staff this season. Alcoa will win this game by as much as they want too.

Alcoa 42

Smith County 7

No he was never in the plan. He cannot have anything to do with our plan. He is just S.O.L. So I guess the big baby will be giving up now oh well my feelings are not hurt one bit.

You have no feelings, much like your personality!!! :)

Edited by glover

If you don't get there early you will be standing beside the fence!!! This place should be packed!!!

What time do the gates open???

"do you think the sc visitor bleachers will be able to hold the alcoa fans..they travel pretty well"

My point exactly! Can't wait to get to the game and into the hs football atmosphere!!

Edited by aliastn