Fulton at Pearl-Cohn

Big Country

y r guys dogging on pearl so much? losing by 3 or 4 TDs? i just dont see that happening. yes, fulton has a good shot of winning, but id bet alot on it not being anymore than 10 points at the most. o well, this board is open to public opinion for that very reason i guess. hope u knoxvillians have a safe trip here and back home tomorrow. hope the firebirds bring it back to 4-3a. keep up the good work fellas.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention Fulton fans:

Give the website for WKCS and the LIVE broadcast of this Friday Night's game because it has not yet been added to the list on CoachT's Friday Night Lineup.

WKCS is on 91.1 FM but can only be heard in knoxville. The broadcast comes via cell phone, and only reaches to knoxville. I wish it carried further bc russel mayes is IMO the best in the state. That includes college. He should be the voice of the vols. NO joke he is that good. I hope PC has a good offensive line bc if not, this game will be over quick... Contrary to earlier post, fulton CAN move the ball thru the air...ASK catholic what in the 4th quarter last week. Fulton's running game is the best it has been in 5 years, and maybe even the best in school history. Part of which may be due to rogan...On defense, the falcons have the best front 7 in the past 5 years. Alcoa can vouch to that. They were held to 20. WAY BELOW THEIR AVERAGE! only 1 other team scored more in a game this year. and that team was catholic, and freeney was not allowed to play. The 2nd matchup, catholic only scored 13.

Edited by fultonfalcon2006

WKCS is on 91.1 FM but can only be heard in knoxville. The broadcast comes via cell phone, and only reaches to knoxville. I wish it carried further bc russel mayes is IMO the best in the state. That includes college. He should be the voice of the vols. NO joke he is that good. I hope PC has a good offensive line bc if not, this game will be over quick... Contrary to earlier post, fulton CAN move the ball thru the air...ASK catholic what in the 4th quarter last week. Fulton's running game is the best it has been in 5 years, and maybe even the best in school history. Part of which may be due to rogan...On defense, the falcons have the best front 7 in the past 5 years. Alcoa can vouch to that. They were held to 20. WAY BELOW THEIR AVERAGE! only 1 other team scored more in a game this year. and that team was catholic, and freeney was not allowed to play. The 2nd matchup, catholic only scored 13.

Loaf Would Know. SEe ya there