Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

According to the Tennessee Department of Education Report Card for 2006, Henry County had 1150 students and Grove had 392.

Pull up 2004 Report card. Total was 1353 between the two. THat is what TSSAA used when when they started looking at reclassification. We may be up some now but not 25% that could put us up like what happened to Liberty HS.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope every one had a great Thanksgiving. Tomorrow busy day for me so will not be posting much. Everywhere I go and everyone I speak with is talking about the game. The crowd is going to be big. Let's don't let the boros effect the crowd. If they score, crowd has to be really loud the next time they have ball. We need to be the 12th Man for the young men on the field.

Hope every one had a great Thanksgiving. Tomorrow busy day for me so will not be posting much. Everywhere I go and everyone I speak with is talking about the game. The crowd is going to be big. Let's don't let the boros effect the crowd. If they score, crowd has to be really loud the next time they have ball. We need to be the 12th Man for the young men on the field.

As I have stated all year, 12th man makes a huge difference!!! Don't worry we have the crowd coming. Everywhere I went on Wednesday people were talking about the game. They are confident about their Patriots!

Last week I noticed people spreading out so that they could keep crowd roaring throughout the stands. It will be even louder this week! As you said, everyone is talking about the game! HC is hungry, fans and team! The crowd can't be quiet one second! I urge all faithful to remain standing throughout the game. Game is never over until the end of the fourth quarter!!!!!!!

Remember tail gate 2:00, live broadcast starting at 5:00

Happy Thanksgiving to my HC friends! And just to let you all know why the YANKER is not on here going back and forth with some of the posters...a poster has to reach a certain intelligence level before the YANKER will directly respond (the level to which I refer is not all that high because the YANKER does respond to the prophet)...therefore the YANKER will not acknowledge unintelligible ramblings...and now to the business at hand. The YANKER does not know as much about Hillsboro as I wish that I did but I have come to know a lot about HC. HC has beaten the best Memphis has to offer at home AND on the road...they will do the same with Nashville...HC 26-Hillsboro 24...I will see you at the game but none of you will see me...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with your prediction, I was thinking something like,

Henry County-28

Hillsboro-24

Happy Thanksgiving all! (Except Boski)

Good Morning Patriot Land!!! It is nice to be able to "relax" a little on gameday without the pressure of working right up to time to get to the game. This 2:00 tailgate thing is cool too! But this is it! The BIG day we have all been waiting for. Big Red, if you get out there and play your best game you will not be denied!!! Make it so!!! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

Let's Get it On!!!

This is it Patriots, the moment of truth. Will HC be able to slow down the passing attack of Hillsboro enough to outscore them? Will Hillsboro try to establish the run against the stout HC run defense? Will HC's #34 and #1 be able to establish enough of a ground game to play keepaway from Hillsboro. All of those questions will be answered tonight. Represent HC! This isn't a game about offense more then it is a game about defenses.

In the words of a famous Tennessean who became President of these United States in years past, ... "To the victor goes the spoils!"

Be safe and enjoy a very good game.