Moore County

knowledge man jr.

He has some support at the board of education. He really built cornersville into a contending team a few years ago.

When the word gets out that he is being considered I think their will be enough voices against, that the board won't support his hiring. Lots of old time MC people don't like him and he had some problems at Cornersville when he was there.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to worry about Jack Daniels competing for him, they have someone else in mind. He was in town last week. :o

Who does jack daniel have in mind? what is the big secret.... is jack doing the hiring?? i really do believe mr. morehead is going to do the hire.. REGGIE, REGGIE. REGGIE. i can hear th chants from the crowd now>>>>> is tracy hayworth the franklin county person everyone is talking about???

Who is John Tucker? Has anyone else heard that name floating around? I just know I have heard that name before.

Being a former teacher, many years ago at Moore Co, I can honestly speak of Coach John Tucker as I am now in West Tennessee. John Tucker retired from Football a few years ago, but he is one of the winningest coaches in the State. He took Milan to the playoffs and also won the state numerous times. I find it very hard to believe he would move from Milan, and also go back into coaching. But he would be a tremendous asset to the program. He is an "Ole School Football Coach."