Jackson Christian

reaction

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man do u really think the qb is thinking and down about not taking a knee on da last play......they just won state, he's getting a ring, that's what it's all bout....i dobt if he's internally down about taking a knee......he can take a knee while holding the championship...say cheese bam!!!!!!!!!! coach ain't worried about who take a knee, he was hurt anyway

I think he was more worried about no one knowing he coached the boy in baseball or something. Well whoever you are we all know that you coached him in baseball. Great job whoever you are. Since this thread is all about baseball.

Great job though whoever you are. You are just awesome! :thumb:

On another note...dont take anything away from the kids at JCS. Congrats. Even though the baseball coach wasnt there for you...you guys found a way to pull it off.

Congratulations.

AWESOME!!!! The Eagles have made Jackson and West Tennessee proud. They have truly been blessed this year and in the process I think they have set an example for all to follow. They have represented our Lord and Savior well.

Congratulation to the players, coaches, parents, and fans.

I'm not being negative to any school ,but this JCS bunch from what I've saw is really about christianity. HATS OFF

man do u really think the qb is thinking and down about not taking a knee on da last play......they just won state, he's getting a ring, that's what it's all bout....i dobt if he's internally down about taking a knee......he can take a knee while holding the championship...say cheese bam!!!!!!!!!! coach ain't worried about who take a knee, he was hurt anyway

nope...I said he probably didn`t care about it now didn`t I? Go back and read. And yes I also said he was hurt now didn`t I? Go back and read. You seem to disagree with me but yet you repeat the same things I said.

Bottomline is that if I was the coach Clay would have taken that knee. He earned it and should have been able to walk off the field instead of on it.

Gonna get that other bunch ready for next season Ole3putt. GOOD LUCK

Yeah, I'm already inching for it. It might not be next yr, from what I'm seeing coming up might take two. who know coach might just have some Recr****come in. just kiding. I'm still hoping the Jackets & Dawgs can get together in the near future. good luck to you guys next season too... :thumb:

Congrats to Coach Stewart, a super guy all the way, and to the entire JCS family.

A big congrats also to doing what other privates couldn't two years ago - win the whole thing before you move up. The road isn't paved with two or three tough games any more. Good luck with Milan, Humboldt, Westview, and Peabody next year. I'm already excited about a great football 2007.

I was really surprised that people in the other thread were picking FCS to blow JCS out. I expected a close game that could have gone either way. I guess it's a combination of people's not knowing much about JCS and the history Middle TN teams have of doing just that in the finals.

VolGen...it's easy to say what you would have done if you were the coach. But there was a lot going on at the moment on the sidelines. Johnson picked up a HUGE first down on 3rd-and-12 that sealed the game. I imagine the realization that they were about to win the game and the onrush of emotion that goes along with it was the only thing on their minds. I don't think you need to be calling out Coach Stewart over this. It's really petty.

Regarding the non-punt...I talked to one of the coaches after the game and he told me that they didn't have a backup punter (and took blame for not having one ready if Clay got hurt). At least they didn't think they did. Turns out Hudson can boot it.

Hats (or helmets) off to these kids and this coaching staff. I know four of the coaches, two of them pretty well, and they're as class as it gets.

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826284240' date='Dec 1 2006 - 06:55 PM']

nope...I said he probably didn`t care about it now didn`t I? Go back and read. And yes I also said he was hurt now didn`t I? Go back and read. You seem to disagree with me but yet you repeat the same things I said.

Bottomline is that if I was the coach Clay would have taken that knee. He earned it and should have been able to walk off the field instead of on it.

It seems to me like you were more concerned with letting everyone know you were this kids coach (in pee-wee baseball or something) :thumb:

Bottomline is... that if you were the coach then Clay wouldnt have a state championship ring...now would he. :angry: Did he have one before???

Give it up...Clay was just coached by a better man.

Congratulations to JCS for bringing the city of Jackson something they have never received from any of their schools...A FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Great Job!