• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Big Sandy have a Middle School team??... :D

Union City wins 119-68

Lake County wins 82-53

Trenton wins 91-89

Humboldt wins 59-48

Wonder how many Yancy for Peabody had tonite??....He had 35 against UC and 30 against Humboldt at the District Tourney...

Union City reaches 30 wins for the third straight year.....They are 91-15 in that time......

Union City has won 16 straight games.....They have scored over 100 points in 6 of their last 8 games......

Since Andre' Coby's return from injury in the Lake County game at Tiptonville,Union City is averaging 102 points in those 9 games....

Edited by backinthaoc

Does Big Sandy have a Middle School team??... :D

Union City wins 119-68

Lake County wins 82-53

Trenton wins 91-89

Humboldt wins 59-48

Wonder how many Yancy for Peabody had tonite??....He had 35 against UC and 30 against Humboldt at the District Tourney...

Union City reaches 30 wins for the third straight year.....They are 91-15 in that time......

Union City has won 16 straight games.....They have scored over 100 points in 6 of their last 8 games......

Since Andre' Coby's return from injury in the Lake County game at Tiptonville,Union City is averaging 102 points in those 9 games....

Humboldt won by 21 points, not 11 points, 69-48.

Yeah,Big D 55 already corrected me on that...Sorry....When I checked the scoreboard that was the score posted......Probably a mad McKenzie fan....

Last night somebody posted Bruceton beating Gleason before the game was over.....Anyway,I guess it's someone's attempt to be funny....

thanks for correcting him with that...humboldt didn't have much intensity tonight...2 dunks were about the only great thing about this game...humboldt is going to have to stop playing to the level of their competition! should've been a 40 point game easily...dresden and bradford are both better than mckenzie..wade didn't play any tonight either so the main 3 baller wasn't there...but humboldt had them outsized big time down low and still didn't drop it off as much as we could have...but we still got the win and that's all that matters...the only thing that i could think of was that humboldt was looking ahead and thinking about union city...so got passed this game...HUGE game tuesday...good luck to both teams

Alright, mostly everyone is going to pick Union City to win the game Tuesday night, but I want to hear someone else other than us Humboldt fans to make an argument on why Humboldt will win. Or is everyone outside of Humboldt picking Union City?

Humboldt won't win...I've seen both teams and Union City is the better team...only thing Humboldt needs to do is keep Union City from busting 100 on them...seems Union City is doing it to everyone lately

Humboldt won't win...I've seen both teams and Union City is the better team...only thing Humboldt needs to do is keep Union City from busting 100 on them...seems Union City is doing it to everyone lately

for one...it's basketball...any day there can be an upset...and union city is slightly the better team...nobody expected union city to beat lake co. last year, which lake co. was the best team by far last year, and union city still beat them

for one...it's basketball...any day there can be an upset...and union city is slightly the better team...nobody expected union city to beat lake co. last year, which lake co. was the best team by far last year, and union city still beat them

If there is going to be an upset...the guard play of Humboldt better pick it up and their defense better pick it up also...I'll give Humboldt a shot at it just because they are Humboldt and can play but I expect Union City to win by about 15