Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My picks are UC by 44,LC by 17,Humboldt by 15,and West Carroll by 9 pts.Im picking in the semis,UC by 15 over Humboldt,and LC by 7 pts over West Carroll.Im picking UC by 13 pts over Lake Co in the championship.I see LC going to Middleton and winning by 5 pts and UC hosting West Side and winning by 21pts.UC and LC going to the state.

My picks are UC by 44,LC by 17,Humboldt by 15,and West Carroll by 9 pts.Im picking in the semis,UC by 15 over Humboldt,and LC by 7 pts over West Carroll.Im picking UC by 13 pts over Lake Co in the championship.I see LC going to Middleton and winning by 5 pts and UC hosting West Side and winning by 21pts.UC and LC going to the state.

I hope you're right..But..Lake Co is planning on winning the region and send U.C. on the road..Don't know if it will be Middleton though..I know Middleton has beaten Adamsville 2 of 3 I believe..but am anxious to see how that game comes out tonight..Middleton will be hard to beat in their gym!

Back to the topic.....

Trenton Peabody at West Carroll

Clarksburg at Lake County

Big Sandy at Union City

Humboldt at McKenzie

My picks....

Peabody-85

West Carroll-79

Lake County-75

Clarksburg-51

Union City-106

Big Sandy-65

Humboldt-82

McKenzie-63

Anybody know if Copland for Lake County will play tonite??

Peabody 81 West Carroll 69

Lake Co. 70 Clarksburg 53

Union City 101 Big Sandy 59

Humboldt 83 McKenzie 67

both humboldt and lake co. have struggled to get up for teams that have less potential and athleticism when playing them...tonight will be different and will both blow out their opponents...peabody i expect to get hot since they struggled against humboldt during the last game at dresden shooting many airballs from behind the arc..and for Union City, well it's just Union City...

after tonight's games ill put the rest of my predictions on here for semis...but it's going to be a district 14 sweep!

I hope you're right..But..Lake Co is planning on winning the region and send U.C. on the road..Don't know if it will be Middleton though..I know Middleton has beaten Adamsville 2 of 3 I believe..but am anxious to see how that game comes out tonight..Middleton will be hard to beat in their gym!

Planning and doing are two completely different things,as you have seen three times so far this season... :D