Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding Congrats to MJ on his being made a Mr. b-ball finalist. If he does not win it this year, hopefully next then. Looking froward to tomorrow night, also that matchup w/ Dyer Co. would surely make for some good ballin'.

Yes, congratulations for being nominated, but he'll have to wait another year. The best team in the state is in Union City, but this year's best player is Skogen at TN Temple. Union City is not a one-man show, however - Temple is. No one in Class A can play with this group.

Dyer Co. has more heigth advantage and just about the same quickness as Union City...however Union City has better 3 point shooters...If both teams were "ON" I would see Union City winning by 3 or 4...but don't get me wrong Dyer Co. does have a player named Justin Blake that would be by far the best player on the court for either team...he is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG...by the way I'm only about 10 minutes down the road from you...I'm between Dyer and Yorkville

Dyer County isnt in the same league with union city. Union City would beat Dyer County by 15 to 20 points. And Mj is better than blake. Blake isn't better than Channin Geanes. He doesnt move without the ball that well. If he is open he can score but he is not all that.

Can someone breakdow the region tournament for this region. I am just curious on what the match-ups will look like.

Region quarterfinals are Saturday night.

Big Sandy will be at Union City-Lake Co. winner

Clarksburg will be at the loser of above

West Carroll will host the Peabody-Humboldt loser

McKenzie will host the winner of above

Semifinals next Tuesday at West Carroll, Finals next Thursday

Region quarterfinals are Saturday night.

Big Sandy will be at Union City-Lake Co. winner

Clarksburg will be at the loser of above

West Carroll will host the Peabody-Humboldt loser

McKenzie will host the winner of above

Semifinals next Tuesday at West Carroll, Finals next Thursday

Does this mean that Lake Co. and UC will Play each other in the Semis?