Rankings Week 0

mjuhb

QUOTE(BHS23 @ Mar 3 2007 - 04:56 PM) 826398465[/snapback]any details on the gallatin/BGA game?

bga came out very fast. just overwhelmed gallatin by pressuring every ball very hard and didnt give them any space to work with. as a result, bga got 2 goals in the first 5 mins or so. being up 2-0 in the first 5 mins, bga didnt look back.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Mar 3 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826398550[/snapback]Ezion- U must be a young player. Saying a team with 10 returning seniors will not be better is nuts.

When you have a group of seniors that have played on the same team for years, U have a deadly weapon! These young men know it's there last shot at state and want to show the next level what they have.

They also have a coach that has taken them to more than one state championship and one NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Since there is only one other coach that has taken a team from TN to the National Championship and he is just a few miles down the road. The Dogs and Admirals should be in the hunt with the Admirals in the lead with a bunch of young men with Seniorities.

Good Luck Admirals you have the best program in the state.

they will be better but not much better. its not like they are trying to make it sound, oh we have 10 seniors we're going to go from being state-semi-finalists to national champions, i'm sorry but it just won't happen. don't get me wrong they will be good, but they aren't the team to beat in AAA. bearden will be better then they were last year and will remain the team to beat.

These are really not full scrimmages, they are 30 Minute games, back to back, with a break in between your first two games.

Smyrna 0 - Blackman 1

Should have been two, but and listen to this folks, the referee called back a PK, because the ruling on the field was the goal keeper didn't have control of the ball. PK was taken, bounced off the keeper and the person taking the PK, put back into the net. I will give the referee some credit, he did go to his truck and check the rules and came back and appologized to the boys. I guess that's what scrimmages are all about, it's for the referees too, but I just couldn't believe it.

CPA 0 - Blackman 2

Columbia Central 1 - Blackman 2

Antiock 0 - Blackman 0

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:32 AM) 826399139[/snapback]These are really not full scrimmages, they are 30 Minute games, back to back, with a break in between your first two games.

Smyrna 0 - Blackman 1

Should have been two, but and listen to this folks, the referee called back a PK, because the ruling on the field was the goal keeper didn't have control of the ball. PK was taken, bounced off the keeper and the person taking the PK, put back into the net. I will give the referee some credit, he did go to his truck and check the rules and came back and appologized to the boys. I guess that's what scrimmages are all about, it's for the referees too, but I just couldn't believe it.

CPA 0 - Blackman 2

Columbia Central 1 - Blackman 2

Antiock 0 - Blackman 0

how does antioch look this year?? oh and ron, was there another dive for this pk with blackman?? because me and you both know there was one in the Lavergne game!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> haha, and its clear on video, too...matts pk was nice though, better than last years when he got stuffed! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(LHSa08 @ Mar 4 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826399184[/snapback]how does antioch look this year?? oh and ron, was there another dive for this pk with blackman?? because me and you both know there was one in the Lavergne game!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> haha, and its clear on video, too...matts pk was nice though, better than last years when he got stuffed! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We had many chances against Antioch and just couldn't put it in the back of the net. They only had two consecutive chances against us, and Paul Gilbert stuff both, great play by him. I don't think they are as good as they were last year, but I only saw them once last year.'

It was legitmate PK against Smryna. I'll give you the dive against you guys, but boy it was a pretty dive. Only Tyler knows if it was a dive or not. Matt wanted to throw in his two cents and says wheather he made or missed it, the result was the same as last year. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Have your dad call me today.

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826399224[/snapback]We had many chances against Antioch and just couldn't put it in the back of the net. They only had two consecutive chances against us, and Paul Gilbert stuff both, great play by him. I don't think they are as good as they were last year, but I only saw them once last year.'

It was legitmate PK against Smryna. I'll give you the dive against you guys, but boy it was a pretty dive. Only Tyler knows if it was a dive or not. Matt wanted to throw in his two cents and says wheather he made or missed it, the result was the same as last year. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Have your dad call me today.

i thought nick benson put one in on antioch early on?

i could be wrong but i left those scrimmages thinking we won all 4

CPA 1 Antioch 0

CPA 1 Columbia Central 1

CPA 1 Columbia Academy 0

CPA played really well after the blackman game. They really just needed to warm up. Also the wind was a pretty big factor. All games played were 30 minutes. Defense played really well agianst columbia academy because Columbia Academy only had one shot that was really just a roll to the keeper. Defense also played well against Antioch.

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:56 AM) 826399051[/snapback]shelbyville 2-1 warren co

warren co 0-0 shelbyville(WC won on PK'S)it was a tournament semi-final

warren co 1-0 coffee co

warren co beat coffee co. early in the day but coffee county played them again in the finals, they tied 1-1 and went into pk's.. coffee county won in pk's after the the fourth shot in sudden death.. it was a great game.. coffee finished 1st, warren co 2nd and shelbyville 3rd

QUOTE(Ezion @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:41 PM) 826398960[/snapback]they will be better but not much better. its not like they are trying to make it sound, oh we have 10 seniors we're going to go from being state-semi-finalists to national champions, i'm sorry but it just won't happen. don't get me wrong they will be good, but they aren't the team to beat in AAA. bearden will be better then they were last year and will remain the team to beat.

These two teams are always the teams to beat. Between Farragut, Bearden, CAK, Knox Cath, Webb and Lenior City you have a ton of talent that has the opportunity to play against or with each other all year. We lived in Chattanooga, Kingsport and Farrragut. There was more talent in West Knoxville area than any of the other cities we lived in.

If they had the same playoff format in the early 2000 period. IMHO Farragut would have been playing against Bearden in the finals. The years that Bearden brought home State Championships Farragut was always a point shy of winning. These two programs are tops with their players and coaches.