Coalfield

jkk#22

knight2,i dont know very much about harriman,how will they be?who do they have?we played coalfield last year and scrimaged oneida,but i dont know much bout harriman.

knight2,i dont know very much about harriman,how will they be?who do they have?we played coalfield last year and scrimaged oneida,but i dont know much bout harriman.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Mar 21 2007 - 11:27 PM) 826419846[/snapback]Board material? Why would you need a stupid post on a gossip board for motivation? If this board is the only motivation any of these teams can muster then I would suggest a forfeit of the whole season on the first day after the dead period.

In week three this will be settled, not by me but by two fine football programs. My posts as noted are not necessarily the opinion of the Staff or Players at Coalfield High School, they belong to me.

How about some other motivation? The proof of a true winner is not what is said but what is proven on the field. Coalfield has been doing that for a pretty good while.

Jacket I'm not taking shots at the coalfield program. It is obvious they have an outstanding program. Well coached , outstanding players. YOU were the one who made the ruby slippers crack. All I'm saying and all I'm gonna say is see you week 3

ps My opinion is just that, my opinion,but as Jack Diggs used to say we all know what opinions are like....................we all got one

I took a crack at Ask me and his attitude, in fact did it twice. He showed disrespect to a program that has been in the driver's seat in this rivalry for over 5 years. Before that, IIRC, your program was rather dominant. I showed no disrespect to Oneida but ask me and as I recall about 5 posts up you guys wanted to "get him under control" so that is who I took a crack at. Ask me can click his heals together in those ruby slippers and maybe that will happen. We don't know. We haven't even had spring practice yet.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(Straight up @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:50 AM) 826412728[/snapback]How does the Quarterback situation look?,and who will fill BD's place in the backfield?

i dont know about the backfield but i think adam doughty will be QB. i heard noah melton was leavin coalfield. i dunno know for sure

And Bamadude, you need to start acting civilized or get off coacht. Any one who would say the things you say must be really young or, just someone who feels they must make fun of smaller schools and "kids" to make them selfs feel better. For the sake of all of us, You need to grow up or get off coacht.

QUOTE(Rook2 @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:36 PM) 826434911[/snapback]i dont know about the backfield but i think adam doughty will be QB. i heard noah melton was leavin coalfield. i dunno know for sure

Somebody pointed out the douty kid to me at the baseball game Tuesday. He was the first base man. Coalfield will be in trouble if he is there QB. He was small but slow.

QUOTE(ask_me @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826435862[/snapback]No Brandon Davis.......no wins for Coalfield. Lambo and his Indians will own Coalfield from here on. The little jackets better buckle up to get hit this year.

This may be one of the most absurd things that I have ever heard! Anyone who knows Coalfield, knows that statement is bogus. The Indians have been "owned" by the Jackets for a while now! Coach Lambert has a ton of respect for Gary Kries and his staff. Last year's game was a hard fought classic, but again the team that knew how to win close games WON! That team was Coalfield. Oneida better get back to the things Jim May taught, the first being committed, second hard work, and the third being disciplined.