Dobyns-Bennett Football

DBTeepee

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the better DB bashing threads I've seen. Some really good quotes from the Science Hill and South fans. Some quotes that look very familier. In the past I would copy and paste these for later use, but Im just so tired of that after 13 or 14 straight years. Yeah, DB will lose in the first round in the playoffs, but they won't lose to Science Hill or South.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 20 2007 - 08:49 AM) 826418217[/snapback]This is one of the better DB bashing threads I've seen. Some really good quotes from the Science Hill and South fans. Some quotes that look very familier. In the past I would copy and paste these for later use, but Im just so tired of that after 13 or 14 straight years. Yeah, DB will lose in the first round in the playoffs, but they won't lose to Science Hill or South.

Sounds like Science Hill kids bashing DB to me. Who on this thread bashing DB is a South fan Waco? What bashing quote on this thread can you attribute to a South fan? Just go ahead and roll all your enemys in this little pretend world into a group and blame 'em all for your shortcomings. Shouldn't you be blaming Volunteer fans and Central cheerleaders while you at it?

O.K.. Your turn to respond with your usual stuff and defend the cyber-honor of your school from your little hidden desk where noone knows you.

QUOTE(HiGipper @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:52 AM) 826412652[/snapback]They will not beat the South Rebels this year.....you can count on that..........................

Gollie Satchump!.......You musta' got up on the wrong side of the bed.

If you only had half a brain and could read you could go far in life. I bet you can't show me where in my post I said a South fan was bashing DB. What I did say was there was some really good "quotes" by Science Hill and South fans. As you can see in the quote above, and it is from a South fan, or someone posing as a South fan. It is also a very stupid comment, considering South has not beat DB in like 15 years or so. Sounds like the same kinda' talk we heard all last summer just before DB laid that 45-0 smack down on the Rebels.

I know your probably a little smarter than your post makes you look, but Im going to go ahead and give you the Mo-Ron of the day award anyway.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 21 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826419258[/snapback]Gollie Satchump!.......You musta' got up on the wrong side of the bed.

If you only had half a brain and could read you could go far in life. I bet you can't show me where in my post I said a South fan was bashing DB. What I did say was there was some really good "quotes" by Science Hill and South fans. As you can see in the quote above, and it is from a South fan, or someone posing as a South fan. It is also a very stupid comment, considering South has not beat DB in like 15 years or so. Sounds like the same kinda' talk we heard all last summer just before DB laid that 45-0 smack down on the Rebels.

I know your probably a little smarter than your post makes you look, but Im going to go ahead and give you the Mo-Ron of the day award anyway.

I don't know which would be worse, being the Mo-Ron of the day or being the Professor of Danceology.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 21 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826419258[/snapback]Gollie Satchump!.......You musta' got up on the wrong side of the bed.

You just showed your stupidity and there is no way around it. Had you read the quote from Gipper and thought about it a bit, you little punk, you'd see that the Gipper was stating DB will not lose to South this next season for sure because THEY DON'T PLAY ANYMORE. Hahaha! That City school education did you little good. If they did still play, chances are, and history tells us, the injuns would probably win again. I'm not desputing that. But Gipper seemed to be a little tongue in cheek when he typed that, since we all know at this point they DO NOT PLAY in '08. I guess we cannot expect you to get it. I've never heard of this Gipper, and do not know him to be a South fan, but you were quick to label him so you could include South into your little argument with 16 year olds from Science Hill. Who knows, he could be a South fan for all I know. But, you don't know one way or the other. You seem to always find a way to throw South under the bus. Since you guys have won so much, why are you personally so jeolous and intent on putting it to these bunch of kids from South? Show a little class like Skunk does, Coward.

QUOTE(mikey65 @ Mar 23 2007 - 12:51 AM) 826420795[/snapback]I don't know which would be worse, being the Mo-Ron of the day or being the Professor of Danceology.

Mo-Ron of the day is a coward's little attempt to be cute and live in his little pretend world where he eventually anonymously bashs all the school age athletes in Northeast Tennessee, including the D-B teams and their coaches. It means nothing except to him. Frankly, I don't know why I waste my time with this little person.

The Professor of Danceology is a line from a song by Buffett - The Desperation Samba (Halloween in Tijuana). Just a new adopted frame of mind I adopted while in Aruba.

But, thanks for noticing, mikey. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(SatchUmp @ Mar 26 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826423168[/snapback]You just showed your stupidity and there is no way around it. Had you read the quote from Gipper and thought about it a bit, you little punk, you'd see that the Gipper was stating DB will not lose to South this next season for sure because THEY DON'T PLAY ANYMORE. Hahaha! That City school education did you little good. If they did still play, chances are, and history tells us, the injuns would probably win again. I'm not desputing that. But Gipper seemed to be a little tongue in cheek when he typed that, since we all know at this point they DO NOT PLAY in '08. I guess we cannot expect you to get it. I've never heard of this Gipper, and do not know him to be a South fan, but you were quick to label him so you could include South into your little argument with 16 year olds from Science Hill. Who knows, he could be a South fan for all I know. But, you don't know one way or the other. You seem to always find a way to throw South under the bus. Since you guys have won so much, why are you personally so jeolous and intent on putting it to these bunch of kids from South? Show a little class like Skunk does, Coward.

Are you a woman?

QUOTE(SatchUmp @ Mar 26 2007 - 03:37 PM) 826423172[/snapback]Mo-Ron of the day is a coward's little attempt to be cute and live in his little pretend world where he eventually anonymously bashs all the school age athletes in Northeast Tennessee, including the D-B teams and their coaches. It means nothing except to him. Frankly, I don't know why I waste my time with this little person.

The Professor of Danceology is a line from a song by Buffett - The Desperation Samba (Halloween in Tijuana). Just a new adopted frame of mind I adopted while in Aruba.

But, thanks for noticing, mikey. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Do you know anything about the disaperence of Natalee Holloway?

I think we are getting a ideal about your "frame of mind" Professor of Danceology. I should of known you would be a Buffett fan. Why are most Buffett fans drunks and pot heads?

Your statements lead me to believe that you might have something against me. Maybe you would like to meet down at the K-Mart parking lot and talk about it. Unless your a woman?