Humboldt vs Temple

frankieD12

QUOTE(goandgetit @ Mar 16 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826414417[/snapback]61 Humboldt 63 Temple....I guess the west just can't compete with the east.....

Ahhhhh....I believe Union City has ( 4 ) , I SAID ( 4 ) Gold balls in their Trophy Case @ UCHS and the last was won just last year. Tell me sir, just what school are you from and HOW many do you have in your little ole trophy case. Union City WILL be back next year along with Humboldt. Yea, I know I said NEXT year but Union City looses only one player and gains heights to come and Humboldt also only looses one player so look out East and enjoy your year becasue next year the West will take the REST. SIR...........................................

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ucdiditagain @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826414617[/snapback]Ahhhhh....I believe Union City has ( 4 ) , I SAID ( 4 ) Gold balls in their Trophy Case @ UCHS and the last was won just last year. Tell me sir, just what school are you from and HOW many do you have in your little ole trophy case. Union City WILL be back next year along with Humboldt. Yea, I know I said NEXT year but Union City looses only one player and gains heights to come and Humboldt also only looses one player so look out East and enjoy your year becasue next year the West will take the REST. SIR...........................................

not saying it won't happen, but seems like we heard that all this year.

QUOTE(bed2i @ Mar 16 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826414338[/snapback]This was a great game for the second half. The way the second half was played was the way I thought the whole thing would have been.

Well I guess I take the first hit since the other Humboldt fans have not had time to get home.

First off, congratulations to Temple, y'all played great and I was very impressed with how you played. Skogen is the real deal and y'all came out on fire in the first half. I was not underestimating y'all I just thought Humboldt would have won. But, I hope y'all win it all because y'all showed a lot of class and played the game the way it was to supposed.

Congratulations to humboldt on a great season and I really enjoyed watching you guys play this year.

If Humbodlt would have played the way they did in the second half in the first, I think they would have won. Y'all saw the real Humboldt team in the second half, but hey you have to play two halves to win the game. They dug a ditch to deep. It took a lot of heart, but also a lot of energy to make that kind of a comeback.

This is not a complaint or the reason they lost, but I was not impressed by the officiating, it was below par.

One question for the Temple fans and those who saw the game: Did you agree with the intentional foul in the second quarter?

I am not going to take anything away from Temple, y'all won outright and best of luck tomorrow!

If you're talking about the call where Temple's guard (Andrews) got clobbered going up for a fast-break lay-up; I thought it was intentional (From my view 20 rows up.) Right call or not, it was pretty big since Andrews hit both free throws then nailed a 3 pointer on the same possession (That a baby!)

Classy post though Bed2. You've got a great team that I'm sure will be back next year. And please beat Union City 2 or 3 times on the way!

QUOTE(ucdiditagain @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826414617[/snapback]Ahhhhh....I believe Union City has ( 4 ) , I SAID ( 4 ) Gold balls in their Trophy Case @ UCHS and the last was won just last year. Tell me sir, just what school are you from and HOW many do you have in your little ole trophy case. Union City WILL be back next year along with Humboldt. Yea, I know I said NEXT year but Union City looses only one player and gains heights to come and Humboldt also only looses one player so look out East and enjoy your year becasue next year the West will take the REST. SIR...........................................

Be back next year? How can we trust you? You said UC would win the next ( 4 ) , I SAID ( 4 ) Gold balls at the beginning of this season.

QUOTE(Grace Golden Eagles @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826414731[/snapback]Be back next year? How can we trust you? You said UC would win the next ( 4 ) , I SAID ( 4 ) Gold balls at the beginning of this season.

Little boy, are you jealous. Tell your daddy to take you to Wal-Mart and get you some basketballs to paint GOLD because that is the only way you can see won that you can call your schools or towns. I get that opportunity anyday I want to go by and look at those GOLD Balls. Sorry fellas, but Union city is one of the only schools in the state in ALL Classifications that has won that many gold ball in the History of the TSSAA and we also have Silver ones to.

To bad my friend. Yes, we ( Union City should have been at the tournament but win it comes down to a one game win or loose anyone can win and anyone can loose. Just look at Duke this year.

See Ya buddy..................................................

QUOTE(ucdiditagain @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:28 PM) 826414800[/snapback]Little boy, are you jealous. Tell your daddy to take you to Wal-Mart and get you some basketballs to paint GOLD because that is the only way you can see won that you can call your schools or towns. I get that opportunity anyday I want to go by and look at those GOLD Balls. Sorry fellas, but Union city is one of the only schools in the state in ALL Classifications that has won that many gold ball in the History of the TSSAA and we also have Silver ones to.

To bad my friend. Yes, we ( Union City should have been at the tournament but win it comes down to a one game win or loose anyone can win and anyone can loose. Just look at Duke this year.

Uhhmmm..... Maybe you should check this out. http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/records/GetTheRecord.cfm

The way I read it there are six schools in "ALL Classifications that has (sic) won that many gold ball (sic) in the History of the TSSAA..." There are a total of ten teams that have won at least four.

You guys are the only team that I have encountered thus far that still talk about how good you are and how you are the best team in the state while you are sitting on the couch in front of the television.

QUOTE(ucdiditagain @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826414800[/snapback]Little boy, are you jealous. Tell your daddy to take you to Wal-Mart and get you some basketballs to paint GOLD because that is the only way you can see won that you can call your schools or towns. I get that opportunity anyday I want to go by and look at those GOLD Balls. Sorry fellas, but Union city is one of the only schools in the state in ALL Classifications that has won that many gold ball in the History of the TSSAA and we also have Silver ones to.

Well I believe temple will win tommorrow and that would be (if they win)3 gold balls in the last 6 years... not bad...how many balls does uc have in the last 10 years.... get in the present...or at least....close to it...you blowhard moronic uc people live in the past...last year --or in your prophetic...yet failing predictions of this year...which completely failed.

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:37 PM) 826414977[/snapback]I want Humboldt and UC people to get on here and eat crow.....where are you cowards??? I actually wouldn't get on coacht for a couple weeks either if I talked as much crap as ya'll....

Here I am, eat away. I am not affraid to take the heat. We lost fair and square to a VERY good Humboldt team and yes either Humboldt, Lake County or Union City could be there in the finals but the ball didn't bounce our way. Yea, we live in the past, present and future and next year Union City will once again be on top. Look folks, there is only ONE champion each year and everyone else, once they loose are in the loosers bracket ( at home ), so any of you fans who's teams aren't there playing for the Gold Ball today ( Saturday ) needs to close it up. I signed off just after Union city lost to Humboldt in the Region but reading th post about the west not as strong as the east brought me back.

See yea next year boys.......................................................................

QUOTE(ucdiditagain @ Mar 17 2007 - 07:47 AM) 826415166[/snapback]Here I am, eat away. I am not affraid to take the heat. We lost fair and square to a VERY good Humboldt team and yes either Humboldt, Lake County or Union City could be there in the finals but the ball didn't bounce our way. Yea, we live in the past, present and future and next year Union City will once again be on top. Look folks, there is only ONE champion each year and everyone else, once they loose are in the loosers bracket ( at home ), so any of you fans who's teams aren't there playing for the Gold Ball today ( Saturday ) needs to close it up. I signed off just after Union city lost to Humboldt in the Region but reading th post about the west not as strong as the east brought me back.

See yea next year boys.......................................................................

Saying you’re eating crow and actually doing it are two different things. There isn’t an ounce of sincerity or humility in your replies. You don’t give praise or respect for anyone other than yourselves. You spouted off all year the praises of the West and then as soon as they are out you want to talk about next year. To discuss it with you would be pointless because your response would be based on emotion and ego and not what is actually happening.

Yes, there are some very good teams in West Tn., but there are also some in East and Middle Tennessee. Congratulations to Temple and CSAS.