POLK COUNTY vs. McMINN CENTRAL

CRUTCHFIELD

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826445821[/snapback]Thats pretty good but you are wrong I'm not the the one leaning on the garbage can.. As far as the Chicken wing, i think you might have the boys mixed up. I was talking about Ryne

I didn't think Crackerhead pitched but that was still funny. I can't wait to see his dad.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Butch & Sundance @ Apr 26 2007 - 12:23 PM) 826445956[/snapback]ok now that everyone is done trying to figure out who everyone is, will Hart and Trip pitch their # 1 on Friday? Remember there's no tomorrow if you lose

If they play any of the bottom 4 seeds I say no because they can beat those lower seeds with their #3 or #4 and they will score plenty of runs even if the starting pitcher gives up a few. What does everyone else think?

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 26 2007 - 11:44 AM) 826445970[/snapback]If they play any of the bottom 4 seeds I say no because they can beat those lower seeds with their #3 or #4 and they will score plenty of runs even if the starting pitcher gives up a few. What does everyone else think?

Agree. I think the so called 3&4 on both teams are probably as good as 1&2. Neither team has a #1 horse they can ride to the state - for example Logan Darnell of Goodpasture or the kid from Loudon a couple of years ago. That will keep all 3 District 5AA contenders from possibly advancing past sectionals. You can ride one strong pitcher to the state tournament.

QUOTE(JuanUribe @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:52 AM) 826445823[/snapback]This may be the best thread in the history of CoachT.com. I wish all schools had this much spirit for their teams. Can't wait to read the responses once ya'll start the district tournament.

Yes, considering these two schools could possibly be one of the biggest rivalries in the area in every sport. Every time these two meet up (Cats vs. Chargers) you know your in for a dandy and that both teams fans will be going crazy from the time they arrive till the time they leave.

The tourney will be another dandy, where as in recent years its been Walker Valley who went 4 straight years without a district loss. Last year it was Meigs County and this year any of the top 3 could win it. (Central, Meigs, Polk)

All 3 have the potential, but do they all 3 have the heart and desire to win???? We'll see in a week.

Whut happins if megs an tiner dont make up ther game. It reely dont mater caus central an megs is goen to da regen. Poke got lucky one time an thay is gonna be put owt kwik. Ther coch yels to much an thay aint reely very goud. The devas kid dont thro reel hard and that Been kid aint got no guts. Shaw and Aterholt will shut them down.