South Pittburg - Huntland Scrimmage

zonepirate

Sounds like a pretty good spanking to me, What region is Huntund from anyway.

They are in region 6. They lost a big group of seniors last year. Lots of young players. This year they will struggle some but they will get better. SP is heavy with Srs and Jrs so we should be way ahead at this point

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are in region 6. They lost a big group of seniors last year. Lots of young players. This year they will struggle some but they will get better. SP is heavy with Srs and Jrs so we should be way ahead at this point

Iknew what region they were from, Iwas just trying to stir up some people in their region. I get a mean streak every now and again.

I would expect Huntland to make a run at the playoffs for the 4th spot in Region 6. Moore County or CA may knock them out but the young players at Huntland will be ready by the 2nd game of the season. They may have a young team but it won't take them long to gel. They have a good coach and they will ready hit when the time comes.

Iknew what region they were from, Iwas just trying to stir up some people in their region. I get a mean streak every now and again.

Went right over my head...woosh.....are you trying to say region 6 is soft???

I figured this one would be pretty one sided. We will get more of an indication against Polk Co. I believe on how the Pirates are progressing.

Polk will have a much bigger line. It will be a better gage of where we are at

Man don't you know if you get Region 6 and MP fans involved in your thread we will take over and not let you have it back. lol It will soon become a MP C'wood thread. I don't know why that happens but it does.

At Polk Co on Friday, then Cannon Co on the 22nd

Who else does jasper scrimmage?

I would be interested in knowing the outcome of the SP and Cannon Co scrimmage. Keep me posted. We scrimmaged them also. Good group of guys. Pretty big but not overweight up front. They lack a little speed but they do pretty good.