Tennessee High vs. Dobyns-Bennett

I think your dead on with your prediction. I look for a sloppy game because both teams are young. They will be different teams by the end of the season.

By saying different, do you mean DB will be "better" at the end of the season? I remember at the end of last season you went on, and on, and on, and on, and on, complaining about the way it ended. Have you and Coach C kissed and made up.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now! less than 24 hours till game time....and nothing about how the vikings should be shaking in there cleats at the thought of being on the same field with DB and the 8,265 member band or the 200+ thousand DB fans that will be there.

Hey somebody had to throw the first stone

DB 27

Viks 20

Come on now! less than 24 hours till game time....and nothing about how the vikings should be shaking in there cleats at the thought of being on the same field with DB and the 8,265 member band or the 200+ thousand DB fans that will be there.

Hey somebody had to throw the fist stone

DB 27

Viks 20

Any time you step onto the field with DB, even if they are not the power of normal years,Your going to have some nerves jumping around.I wouldn't say shaking in your cleats, but it is DB and your going to bring your{ A game } to try and win. It's not like playing a small 2A school that hasn't won in 2 or 3 years.

By saying different, do you mean DB will be "better" at the end of the season? I remember at the end of last season you went on, and on, and on, and on, and on, complaining about the way it ended. Have you and Coach C kissed and made up.

Learn to read. I said both teams will be different at the end of the season. DB and Tennessee High. And yes, "Different" in this case means better. If you need me to explain it in more simple terms just let me know and I'll break it down a little futher for you.

Yeah me and about 90% of all DB fans as well as outsiders complained about the way it ended. I guess you think Clark did a good job of play calling at the end of the WB game? The reason we complained is because we know Clark is much better that that and we let him know about it. You wouldn't of complained if your coach had called those plays because it would of been expected. As with every year DB'S goal will be to win a state championship. They might or might not get past the first round, but the goal still remains the same. At the "Hill" the goal is to beat DB. Your coach has already announced that.

Learn to read. I said both teams will be different at the end of the season. DB and Tennessee High. And yes, "Different" in this case means better. If you need me to explain it in more simple terms just let me know and I'll break it down a little futher for you.

Yeah me and about 90% of all DB fans as well as outsiders complained about the way it ended. I guess you think Clark did a good job of play calling at the end of the WB game? The reason we complained is because we know Clark is much better that that and we let him know about it. You wouldn't of complained if your coach had called those plays because it would of been expected. As with every year DB'S goal will be to win a state championship. They might or might not get past the first round, but the goal still remains the same. At the "Hill" the goal is to beat DB. Your coach has already announced that.

Well put WACO ...they only have to look at the THS game from last year, play calling at the end cost them.

Any time you step onto the field with DB, even if they are not the power of normal years,Your going to have some nerves jumping around.I wouldn't say shaking in your cleats, but it is DB and your going to bring your{ A game } to try and win. It's not like playing a small 2A school that hasn't won in 2 or 3 years.

some people just don,t get it

I'm not sure what the TSSAA was thinking moving the season up 1 week during one of the hottest summers on record. I'm afraid a kid or ref or fan is going to have a serious medical emergency and for what? So the season can end in November? What's wrong with pushing it back 2 weeks and ending in December when football should be played? Ridiculous. Hope the kids are conditioned.

I'm not sure what the TSSAA was thinking moving the season up 1 week during one of the hottest summers on record. I'm afraid a kid or ref or fan is going to have a serious medical emergency and for what? So the season can end in November? What's wrong with pushing it back 2 weeks and ending in December when football should be played? Ridiculous. Hope the kids are conditioned.

Hard to predict a record summer. Some southern states started last week. Advantage DB. Just like the Chinese Army, they can just bringing in more players. Small, stuffy locker room in the castle. Look to see 2/3 of team watching half time show.

Hard to predict a record summer. Some southern states started last week. Advantage DB. Just like the Chinese Army, they can just bringing in more players. Small, stuffy locker room in the castle. Look to see 2/3 of team watching half time show.

They will get to see a good show! Maybe they can go watch the parade too. Either way,each and everyone of them went though the coldest spring training I've ever seen { Jan }and now they have worked in one of the hotest summers ever. There was about 130 or 140 at one time, these kids earned it.