Temple

First of all, how did you get that from Pasture's post? Second of all, how can you make a judgement like that without being closer to the program?

I didn't get that from his post, I took off the "either" so read it again . Even you are questioning the Admin (see below) so why call me out. Please don't take offense but maybe you need to ask around a little more. I told you this was coming weeks ago but you didn't believe me Maybe you are not close enough (or too close?) to the program?? Just read the newspaper's quotes, ask people in high places why they didn't know better...... it's their job. It is your program, you pay their salaries, not me.

The statement by Chastain that concerns me is that his son received free tuition. I really don't think that the administration would allow that, but I also don't think Chastain is dumb enough to make that up. Whoever is proved wrong on that one is really gonna look bad.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't take offense but maybe you need to ask around a little more. I told you this was coming weeks ago but you didn't believe me Maybe you are not close enough (or too close?) to the program?? Just read the newspaper's quotes, ask people in high places why they didn't know better...... it's their job. It is your program, you pay their salaries, not me.

Actually my kids don't go to Temple, but I'll just start getting my info from you. You seem to know it all.

DadofFour has about 100 posts, and all but a couple are related to Temple or players at Temple. The other two were about Silverdale and asking why people wouldn't want to send students to a private since the privates are "better."

I liked this post, especially, from him:

"Maybe because the other 4 starters on the team are graduating. From what I've heard he's staying. I expect Temple to get some transfers in to build around him. He'll need plenty of help to beat your Eagles next year!"

Maybe DadofFour is a booster, or the dreaded (when it comes to violations) "friend of the program."

"Maybe because the other 4 starters on the team are graduating. From what I've heard he's staying. I expect Temple to get some transfers in to build around him. He'll need plenty of help to beat your Eagles next year!"

That quote made me cringe too. Buzz Peterson isn't the coach, you can't build teams from transfers...

DadofFour has about 100 posts, and all but a couple are related to Temple or players at Temple. The other two were about Silverdale and asking why people wouldn't want to send students to a private since the privates are "better."

I liked this post, especially, from him:

Maybe DadofFour is a booster, or the dreaded (when it comes to violations) "friend of the program."

Wow Indian, you've got a lot of time on your hands!