Temple

If we're friends (which I'm not ruling it out) give me a way to let me know who you are.

Dude comon I can't believe you still don't know who i am....Magnetbrain... actually mcmasters shut himself down...but don't worry he won't do that this year....he'll dunk on temple a couple times knock some threes down and make some normal layups and jump shots for around oh 30 or more points...EVERY GAME!!But this is football so back to how badly Temple is going to get beat.....

Not really because we still went 9-2. Does your back still hurt from the lashings SP (54-14) and Temple (36-0) gave you???

hmmm...so you beat us just barely worse than temple beat YOU GUYS!!! haha that's gotta be embarassing!!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude comon I can't believe you still don't know who i am....Magnetbrain... actually mcmasters shut himself down...but don't worry he won't do that this year....he'll dunk on temple a couple times knock some threes down and make some normal layups and jump shots for around oh 30 or more points...EVERY GAME!!But this is football so back to how badly Temple is going to get beat.....hmmm...so you beat us just barely worse than temple beat YOU GUYS!!! haha that's gotta be embarassing!!

Turkey, what is embarassing is you keep throwing off on Temple until you want to throw off on South Pittsburg and the only team you can find to throw off on them is Temple. The only team you can grab to give them a thrashing is the team you are trashing.

Doesn't that strike you a little odd?

by the way how does someone's name START with skogen??? that is confusing is that like a new letter of the alphabet or maybe it is like skogensmith or skogenism or skogenmcarthy????hahah wow DUMB!

I did that for empasis. You can call it dumb, but the fact remains. The guys scoring the points usually get the acclaim, but football and basketball are team sports. Sure, it could be argued Temple would not have won any state championships or regions without the Skogens, but it could also be argued they would not have won without the role players who picked up the loose ball, made the block, etc.

There is no argument that without the Skogens, Temple would have won zero titles in football or basketball. They never won before the Skogens came and they won't win after!

To be fair, they came close in basketball a couple times without any Skogens. You may not know this, but before joining TSSAA Temple had a players transfer out to play at public schools. At least one played at an SEC team. Temple's had good players before the Skogens and will have good players after.

There is no argument that without the Skogens, Temple would have won zero titles in football or basketball. They never won before the Skogens came and they won't win after!

Your prognosticating may be correct. My prognostication is different. I think Temple will win titles. I think in basketball Temple will battle Grace for the district title and win it for the next few years, and beat CSAS and Grace for region titles. I think that they will make it to the state tournament often enough to keep everyone at Temple happy.

I do think it will be a long time before Temple will see a region title in football but it is possible for it to come sooner. The football players have the hunger. South Pittsburg is going to be strong for a long time and the road to the state will always go through Marion County. It will always be a tough road to get past them but it can be done.

Seth Skogen was not the reason Temple earned a region title this last season. He contributed greatly to it but what won the title was eleven men who played as one man and who fought hard with passion and guts and who had been playing together on both sides of the ball their whole high school career. In my opinion, Temple could have won every game without Seth, he made the the games blowouts.

For all the talk about the Skogens, they are unquestionably some of the best athletes I have ever seen who not only have natural athletic ability, but an incredible work ethic. There is no argument that not having a Skogen affects Temple negatively. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that the Skogens came to Temple only shortly after Temple switched from TACS to TSSAA, so it may be kind of hard to really talk about what Temple could have done with or without a Skogen before the switch. Also, it is kind of hard to talk about not having football titles without a Skogen since we only have one football title in varsity play anyway but had Skogens the first four years of the program (Also, a title in middle school). Temple did not even have football before the Skogens, they, along with Steve Beard, started the program. So, all we can really talk about is what the future without a Skogen may look like, right?

I think you will be pleasantly surprised this year with Temple's baskeball team. Jeremy Sexton will prove to be every bit as good or better then Seth, possibly, the best player to ever walk through the doors. He is a very quiet player who played in Seth's shadow last year. Brandon Andrews is very quick and can nail threes all day long. James Kemp is a good leader on the court and very alert. It will be a different team, but they have a good chemistry with each other. I expect them to not only win titles in district and the region but to pull down another state title within the next two years.

To be fair, they came close in basketball a couple times without any Skogens. You may not know this, but before joining TSSAA Temple had a players transfer out to play at public schools. At least one played at an SEC team. Temple's had good players before the Skogens and will have good players after.

NO ONE FROM TEMPLE HIGH SCHOOL EVER PLAYED SEC ANYTHING!!!--that is bull....

Your prognosticating may be correct. My prognostication is different. I think Temple will win titles. I think in basketball Temple will battle Grace for the district title and win it for the next few years, and beat CSAS and Grace for region titles. I think that they will make it to the state tournament often enough to keep everyone at Temple happy.

I do think it will be a long time before Temple will see a region title in football but it is possible for it to come sooner. The football players have the hunger. South Pittsburg is going to be strong for a long time and the road to the state will always go through Marion County. It will always be a tough road to get past them but it can be done.

Seth Skogen was not the reason Temple earned a region title this last season. He contributed greatly to it but what won the title was eleven men who played as one man and who fought hard with passion and guts and who had been playing together on both sides of the ball their whole high school career. In my opinion, Temple could have won every game without Seth, he made the the games blowouts.

For all the talk about the Skogens, they are unquestionably some of the best athletes I have ever seen who not only have natural athletic ability, but an incredible work ethic. There is no argument that not having a Skogen affects Temple negatively. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that the Skogens came to Temple only shortly after Temple switched from TACS to TSSAA, so it may be kind of hard to really talk about what Temple could have done with or without a Skogen before the switch. Also, it is kind of hard to talk about not having football titles without a Skogen since we only have one football title in varsity play anyway but had Skogens the first four years of the program (Also, a title in middle school). Temple did not even have football before the Skogens, they, along with Steve Beard, started the program. So, all we can really talk about is what the future without a Skogen may look like, right?

I think you will be pleasantly surprised this year with Temple's baskeball team. Jeremy Sexton will prove to be every bit as good or better then Seth, possibly, the best player to ever walk through the doors. He is a very quiet player who played in Seth's shadow last year. Brandon Andrews is very quick and can nail threes all day long. James Kemp is a good leader on the court and very alert. It will be a different team, but they have a good chemistry with each other. I expect them to not only win titles in district and the region but to pull down another state title within the next two years.

you are a moron...temple had been in TSSAA a few years before the skogens ever came....

you really think you would have beat all those teams without seth skogen- 1st- no you wouldn't have 2nd- you forgot about the leading rusher on the team last year....joey skogen- the last one!!!

SP- seth and joey were invovled in or responsible for EVERY SINGLE TOUCHDOWN- seth threw a td pass, caught 2 and ran a stipped ball back for a td...joey ran for 2tds and caught another one---

Trousdale- without seth you deffinately get beat hard- without both skogens you get a score put on you like last year what was it 91-0!!

pasture you are a moron and fail to admit the only thing that has made your school successful- we'll see if temple football ever wins a game in their region let alone a title- and the basketball titles- besides the one that will be taken away- will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

you are a moron...temple had been in TSSAA a few years before the skogens ever came....

you really think you would have beat all those teams without seth skogen- 1st- no you wouldn't have 2nd- you forgot about the leading rusher on the team last year....joey skogen- the last one!!!

SP- seth and joey were invovled in or responsible for EVERY SINGLE TOUCHDOWN- seth threw a td pass, caught 2 and ran a stipped ball back for a td...joey ran for 2tds and caught another one---

Trousdale- without seth you deffinately get beat hard- without both skogens you get a score put on you like last year what was it 91-0!!

pasture you are a moron and fail to admit the only thing that has made your school successful- we'll see if temple football ever wins a game in their region let alone a title- and the basketball titles- besides the one that will be taken away- will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

Eaglemaniac, Thank you for being a Grace fan.

Eaglemaniac, Thank you for being a Grace fan.

I am the biggest grace fan- but I also hat temple and just want people to seperate the skogens from temple- cause they are the only reason that awful school won anything and they don't go there anymore....watch what temple does in the future...you'll see........