Top Juniors in the state

patthemanager

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yall tell me who are the top juniors that could possibly move on to college ball

Must not be close enough to basketball season for many to be posting...But, I'll go ahead and throw in Chase Dunn at L.A. Good ball player and good kid.

So yall tell me who are the top juniors that could possibly move on to college ball

Must not be close enough to basketball season for many to be posting...But, I'll go ahead and throw in Chase Dunn at L.A. Good ball player and good kid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeremy Sexton with Tennessee Temple Academy is unquestionably one of the best, if not the best in the state.

I remember seeing this guy at the state tournaments last year against Humboldt, and whoever they murdered in the state championship and I was surprised to hear Sexton was a sophomore last year!!!! he was a major role in that state championship for them last year...

and I can agree with Leslie McDonald being the best JR in the state and possibly the best player in the state!

• 4 weeks later...